* Digital beam-forming and dynamic aperture technology
* Excellent image quality
* Dual socket, scanning angle 8-16 level adjustable
* Gamma correction, 8-segment GTC
* Automatic report generation (normal/OB)
* Abundant software packages for full clinic applications such as abdominal, obstetric, gynecology, cardiology, urology, small parts, etc.
* Real-time image display, image freezing, amplifying, black- white reversing, up and down conversing, and upgrading in depth
* Standard PAL-D and VGA video output
* General gain control, near field and far field (T.G.C) control, brightness and contrast adjustment
* Foldaway keyboard and trackball ensure fast, convenient and flexible operation
* 809 frames of Cine-loop and 32 frames of permanent storage
* USB 2.0 interface ensures real-time image transfer to PC
* CE certified
Included as standard accessories
2.5/3.5/5.0Mhz convex probe or veterinary rectal 5.5/6.5/7.5 Mhz
Fuse (2 pcs)
Gel (1 pc)
USB software CD & cable(1 pc)
Optional at additional cost
4.5/5.0/5.5Mhz micro-convex probe
6.5/7.5/8.5Mhz linear probe
6.5/7.5/8.5Mhz endo-rectal probe
At the close of the Auction, the Winning Bidder will receive an email introducing the Winning Bidder to the Seller.
The Winning Bidder agrees to make contact with the Seller within one business day of the close of the Auction and to remit payment in full within three business days of the close of the Auction.
If the Winning Bidder fails to make contact with the Seller within one business day or to remit the payment within three business days then the auctioned item may be sold to the next highest bidder and the Winning Bidder may be negatively rated, banned from and Blacklisted on DOTmed and charged a penalty equal to $2000 or the amount of the winning bid whichever is less.
Deinstallation, packing, crating and transportation will be paid by the Winning Bidder.
Title will transfer to the Winning Bidder upon payment in full.