However you can still use DOTmed to find this item or a similar item from another seller:
* Only Olympus standardizes chemistry testing from 400 to 6,600 tests per hour for low to very high volume laboratories. This provides greater productivity, increased efficiency and lower cost for your lab
Fast and reliable turnaround times
* Up to 800 photometric tests per hour and up to 1200 tests per hour with electrolytes
* Immediate STAT interrupt that gives you basic metabolic eight test panel results within five minutes
Walk away design saves operator time
* 150-sample rack loading for peak workloads with continuous loading capability
* 22-sample STAT carousel
* Direct tube sampling for 3.0, 5.0, 7.0, 10.0 mL primary tubes and pediatric micro cup option
* Multiple bar code capability provides easier and faster calibration with lower cost
* Enhanced, reflex and repeat testing
* Automated pre-dilution for urine and other specimens
* Open design for direct connectivity to many lab automation systems
Automated reagent handling
* Olympus OSR reagents are liquid and ready-to-use
* Barcoded cartridges provides automated reagent management (on-board stability, expiration and calibration tracking)
* All 60 R1 and 48 R2 reagent positions are open for random cartridge placement
* State-of-the-art Advanced Calibration stores multiple calibration curves per test
* Reagent Inventory management alerts operator by comparing on-board reagent test volume versus average daily workload
* Automatic changeover from empty to fresh bottle
* Multiple sized reagent cartridges hold from 100 to 6000+ tests to meet the needs of the laboratory
Efficient review of results
* Choice of QC trending:
o Westgard multi-rule procedure
o Twin plots
o Levey-Jennings daily and day-to-day plots
* Search function to retrieve data by individual sample and type of test (up to 100,000 patient files)
* User-definable flags for abnormal results
Precision engineering for reliability and accuracy
* Capacitance liquid level detection to ensure accurate pipetting for reagents and specimens
* Clot detection and removal for sample probes
* Crash protection for sample and reagent probes
* Exclusive spot photometric technology for precision enhanced optics
* Micro sampling capabilities for pediatric and other special samples
User-friendly Windows XP® software: Helps reduce training time
* Single Screen system check: at-a-glance graphic dashboard for monitoring system status
* Universal descriptive icons and color-keyed graphics
* Customized User Menu: simplifies training and operation by staff
* Online Operator's Guide and video: reinforce training with links, search and bookmarks
* Software capabilities support CLIA, NCCLS and CAP compliance
* Computer-displayed maintenance videos
Web-based services: Eliminates paperwork and increases reliability
* SUPPORTVISION®remote diagnostics for virtual on-site support
* Olympus Partner Advantage provides technical resource access, on-line product training with reagent ordering and tracking capability.
Maintenance: Automated for operational cost reduction
* Five (5) minutes average daily operator maintenance
* Programmable power-on and start-up
* Advanced calibration: stores up to five calibration curves per test
* Automated cleaning and system checks
* Olympus dry-bath technology means no water bath maintenance
* Minimum disposables:
o Permanent glass cuvettes
o ISE electrodes are warranted for six months
o No sample or reagent tips to replace
Fully automated, for routine, STAT, urine and homogeneous
Clinical chemistry and immunological parameters. End point, kinetic
assays, fixed-time-kinetics, optional ISE
60 photometric tests + 3 ISE
Up to 800 photometric tests/hr and 1,200 tests/hr with ISE
Serum, urine, whole blood (HbA1c), other 1, other 2
Racks with 10 samples each (bar codes on primary tubes and on racks);
capacity of 150 samples; continuous loading
In primary and secondary tubes; diameter between 11.5 and 16.5 mm;
height between 55 and 102 mm
Up to 22 positions for STAT samples, bar coded primary tubes
1-25 μL in 0.1 μL steps (1-25 μL for repeats)
60 positions for R1, 48 positions for R2; (refrigerated 4-12°C)
R1. 15-120 μL; R2. 15-250 μL; (in 1 μL increments)
Total reaction volume
With rotating paddles after dispensing sample and reagent
Direct assay through the reaction cuvette (0-3.0 OD) mono, bichromatic
13 different wavelengths between 340-800 nm
Comprehensive cleaning with detergent
Auto calibration, cooled calibrator positions; master calibration established
by two-dimensional bar code of the reagent bottle (>3 point calibration)
Auto QC, cooled QC positions
Individual and profile test requisition via on-line, mouse, functions keys or
Clot detection for sample probe and crash prevention for sample and
Full uni- and bi-directional communication possible
Operating System Software
Dimensions (WxDxH) inches
ANL 49.3” W x 36.7” D x 50.4” H
SMP 26.4” W x 41” D x 37.1” H
200V; 208V; 220V; 230V; 240V; 60Hz/3.8 KVA
HDL Cholesterol, Direct
LDL Cholesterol, Direct
Urea Nitrogen STAT
Urine Specific Gravity
You may purchase this instrument in one of two ways. Please inquire with your complete company name, address, phone number, and what option you would prefer.
1.) Re certified.
A.) Everything in and on the unit is thoroughly cleaned.
B.) Completely operational to manufacture specifications.
C.) Complete manufacture specific maintenance documentation. Documentation of all service performed. Documentation meets or exceeds the requirements of all licensing and/or regulatory agencies.
D.) All needed accessories.
F.) Technical support.
G.) 90 day parts warranty. Extended full service agreements are available to qualified customers.
H.) Ready for use in the laboratory.
I.) Installation and training is also available to qualified customers.
2.) Fully Refurbished/ Reconditioned.
A.) Everything in and on the unit is thoroughly cleaned. Painted wherever needed.
B.) Looking and operation like new (Like purchased from the OEM).
C.) Calibrated to meet or exceed all manufacture specifications.
D.) Complete manufacture specific maintenance documentation. Documentation of all service performed. Documentation meets or exceeds the requirements of all licensing and/or regulatory agencies.
E.) All needed accessories.
G.) Technical support.
H.) One Year parts warranty. Extended full service agreements are available to qualified customers.
I.) Ready for use in the laboratory.
J.) Installation and training is also available to qualified customers.
Need to ship this item?
Use DOTmed's Shipping Quote Service!