Use the search box or links above to find what you're looking for. If you are a healthcare provider and would like to purchase an item like this, please consider submitting a RFP at no cost, or check out these related items:
First-time software can create clear images despite metal.
Gary Moyers named interim CEO.
KODAK 8700 DryView Laser Imager The DryView 8700 is ideal for CT, MRI, DSA, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, DICOM networks and other high-volume 14 x 17-in. applications.
• The Kodak DryView 8700 continues to deliver the exceptional speed and diagnostic image quality that radiologists demand.
• The DryView 8700 is a true dry laser imager.
• The laser diode never touches the film, so you can count on steadfast reliability and consistency.
• Up to 120 films per hour for maximum productivity
• Accommodates 20:1 format without compression PACS Link connectivity
• Optional PACS Link interface allows your facility to establish basic network printing and take an affordable first step toward
• Sends image data over a network for softcopy viewing and archiving
600 Euro net / each ex warehouse