This 2010/2011 Modular Table System is in nearly perfect condition. It comes complete with the 5803 Advanced Control Base, which is the latest version of this product. This system is being sold as a complete set which will include both the Jackson Spinal Frame and Orthopedic Fracture Table Top along with all of their respective accessories. Anyone who has been looking online will be well aware that finding a barely used complete Spinal/Orthopedic System is practically unheard of. The table featured in the pictures is the actual table for sale; all accessories seen are included. Additionally, thousands of dollars of Jackson Table, Wilson Frame, and Prone View disposables will be included in this sale at no additional charge as well as the original digital user manuals.
Types of Procedures: - Orthopedic Fracture and Trauma - Pelvic Reconstruction - Orthopedic and Neuro Spine - Pain Management - General
The Advanced Control Base is the primary component of the Mizuho OSI Modular Table System. It is designed to easily interface with a C-arm and be utilized with four, interchangeable tops which are specifically designed to support patient positioning for a variety of surgical procedures.
- Dual column design, easy C-arm access
- I-beam retractable for ease of storage
- Designed for use with gimbaled,
- Mizuho OSI modular tops
- AC and battery operation
- Powered lateral tilt and table articulations
- Hand Pendant controls Height, Lateral Tilt (roll) and Trendelenburg Reverse Trendelenburg
- Hand Pendant provides visual confirmation of Rotation Lock Status
- Rotation Safety Lock Status
- Tilt Drive Status and Battery Status
- Steer caster, foot end of base
- Quiver for T-pin storage
- H-Frame storage brackets
- Four independent locking casters
Height Range with Table Top 27 in – 48 in. (69cm. – 122 cm.) dependent on table system
Modular Base Width 32 in. (81 cm.)
Modular Base Length 102 in. (259 cm.)
Length of Base Retracted 64 in. (163 cm.)
Trendelenburg /Rev Trendelenburg 10 degrees
Lateral Tilt (roll) 25 degrees
Patient Weight Capacity 500 lbs. (227 kg.) dependent on table system
- Complete radiolucency – carbon fiber table top with Tempur-Pedic® Medical pad - Unrestricted C-arm and O-arm® integration - Application flexibility – full body support allows flexible procedural capability - Lateral Tilt (25 degrees) in both directions - Hand Pendant of the Advanced Control Base on which the Radiolucent Imaging Top mounts on controls Height, Lateral Tilt(roll) and Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg - Complete pelvic surgery positioning* – prone, supine and lateral w/traction if required - Utilize Wilson Plus™ Radiolucent Wilson Frame* for 360 degree radiolucency - 360 degree patient rotation when used in conjunction with the Spinal Surgery Top
*utilization of optional accessories required
Positioning Capabilities: - Supine - Prone - Lateral
The Orthopedic Trauma Table Top can be used in conjunction with Mizuho OSI Modular Table Bases 5890, 5891,5892 and 5803. The unique Traction Arc provides for anatomically correct lower extremity skin or skeletal traction for all patient positions during orthopedic trauma procedures.
Orthopedic Trauma Table applicable procedures: - Hip Pinning - Femur, supine or lateral IM Nailing - Ender Nail - Tibia IM Nailing - Humeus IM Nailing
Maximum radiolucency - Unique composite top enhances radiography - Allows upper and lower extremity imaging at any angle
Anatomically Correct Traction - Traction Arc™ provides constant traction on patient’s leg for adduction/abduction - Eliminates need for leg spar on operative side - Permits unrestricted access for surgeon and C-Arm
Dual Columns Enhance Stability - Patient can be centered for added stability and C-Arm accessibility
Lightweight Construction - Carbon composite construction adds strength and reduces weight - Steer casters aid table transport
Power Controls - Hand controller facilitates height, trendelenburg / reverse trendelenburg adjustments
Accessory Cart - Specially designed for orthopedic accessories storage and retrieval - Easy transfer of Traction Arc™ onto the table
Modular Base Technology - Accepts Orthopedic Trauma, Spinal Surgery, Maximum Access, and Imaging Table Tops - Creates totally comprehensive orthopedic trauma table capabilities - Allows supine and prone procedures without removing patient
Positioning Capabilities: - Supine - Lateral
Need to ship this item?
Use DOTmed's Shipping Quote Service!