But big imaging cuts still in the works.
28K jobs added to the sector in November.
|Warranty: 12 Months|
Zeiss OCT III Stratus Version 7.0 Software
***THIS UNIT IS IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP***
The Stratus OCT III is a diagnostic imaging device that provides direct cross sectional images of the retina for objective measurement and subjective clinical evaluation in the detection of glaucoma and retinal diseases. The Stratus produces images and analyzes macular thickness, the retinal nerve fiber layer and the optic disc using the latest technology for high resolution scans.
This is the only instrument to offer three diagnostic capabilities including Macula, RNFL, and Optic Nerve Head.
The dynamic information provided by the OCT III produces retinal images never seen before. The OCT III is a tomographic imaging device unlike ordinary topographic units available. The complete cross-sectional view of the retinal structure provided by the Stratus demonstrates actual histology. The result is data that enhances your ability to diagnose and manage a patient's glaucoma or retinal disease.
OCT 7.0 upgrade includes the following enhancements:
• Enhanced Repeat Scan functionality
• Filter for “Today's Patients” in the MAIN WINDOW.
• Enhanced Advanced Search in the MAIN WINDOW.
• Patient Merge tool added.
• Optic Nerve Head Analysis screen and printout are simplified, with key measured organized in one simple table.
• Updated printing capability from the Scan Selection screen.
• Minor changes to the look of other printouts and inclusion of exam time.
• Re-ordering of the scan icons to show the more commonly used scans first on the list.
• Minor change to the wording on the SCAN ALIGNMENT and SCAN ACQUISITION screens and a reminder to save data before returning to the MAIN WINDOW.
• Minor modification to the Analyze tab, including grouping of the Image Processing Protocols from the Analyses & Reports.
• New De-archive and Move tool added to the Stratus OCT program menu. Speeds up the process to move archived data from DVD-RAM disks to a network archive location from 2 hours to 1 hour per disk (depending on drive speed and computer model).
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not purchase this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health: http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/industry/support/index.html