Use the search box or links above to find what you're looking for. If you are a healthcare provider and would like to purchase an item like this, please consider submitting a RFP at no cost, or check out these related items:
Software may cut digital tomo dose by half.
New facility will capture waste helium.
Nidek MP-1 Micro Perimeter & Fundus Imaging
• Manufactured in 2006
• Unit is in excellent condition
Combined Perimetry & Fundus Imaging
• Accurate, fully automatic assessment of the macular function is achieved by effectively integrating in a single instrument the objectivity of fundus imaging and the subjectivity of computerized perimetry.
• Accurate detection and measurement of visual sensory outcomes.
• A flexible and user programmable set of parameters specifies the stimulus intensity, shape and size along with foreground and background color.
• Fully automated examination with selectable target strategies.
P45º Non-Mydriatic Digital Fundus Photography
• IR light is used for observation and real-time, non-mydriatic retinal images are displayed on the monitor during examination.
• Color digital images are capture at the beginning or at the end of the examination.
High-Speed, On-Line Image Tracking
• The MP-1’s high-speed image-tracking software ensures exact spatial correlation between the anatomic landmarks revealed by digital fundus imaging and the visual sensitivity maps obtained by macular perimetry.
Quantitative Assessment of Fixation
• The fundus movements are tracked while the patient gazes steadily at the fixation target.
• The autotracking system calculates X and Y shifts relative to a reference frame and returns a map of the patient’s eye movements during the examination.
Mapping a Scotoma
• Absolute or relative non-seeing areas within the visual field are accurately detected and delimited.
• A light stimulus projected onto the patient’s retina is moved radially from a test location selected by the operator until it is visible to the patient.
Selectable built-in or custom Perimetry Programs
• Projection of dynamic, structured and selectable targets of varying shape and size (standard Goldmann targets, operator-defined targets and bitmaps).
Target number, target intensity, position strategies and fixation stimuli are other programmable features.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not purchase this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health: http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/industry/support/index.html