Integration will provide clinicians with patient medication history and other vital data.
Company reveals strategy to focus on primary imaging.
Vendor: Cooper Surgical
Item: Leisegang LM-900 Cryosurgery System with Cart N2O Cylinder & 04 Probe Tips
Model/Cat # LM-900
Serial No. 4259
Made In: USA
Date of manufacture NA
Pre-owned items :
1. Compact unit with cart
2. Comprised of cryosurgical unit, Nitrous oxide USP UN1070 Non-flammable cylinder (No Gas)
3. 04 Probe tips (No case)
4. Sterilized: NO
5. Manual: No
Can be downloaded : http://www.coopersurgical.com/Documents/Leisegang%20LM%20900%20Brochure.pdf
6. Shipping Weight 70 lbs
Features and Benefits
• Excellent thermal conductivity
• Safe, convenient and ergonomic
• High-strength gas lines and brass manifold
for maximum safety
• Variety of probe tip styles to meet all needs
Stocks ID: 4228
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images – Good
2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Has a small crack on the regulator (see image 6, 07)
3. Working Condition: Used – Labeled functional by the hospital – untested at our end
“As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
4. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.) no other accessories
Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
1. IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM THEN CLICK “BUY NOW”
2. PAYMENT MODE: PAYPAL
3. YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO MAKE PAYMENT AT PAYPAL
4. More images are available on demand
5. Warranty: 15 days money back, with in USA only. Shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Buyer’s pay the return shipping charges
6. No warranty is being offered for AS IS – Parts only items or items with Unknown condition
7. All international sales are final!
8. Please note that shipping charges are based on weight & meant for Lower 48 US states only
9. International Customers: shipping charges would be billed separately
10. Shipping Carriers: various; client can use their own shipping!
1. "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
2. This item is Being Sold in AS IS condition & the seller assumes no responsibility for the proper or improper use of the product. If the item is to be used in conjunction with patient care and/or diagnosis, it is responsibility of the buyer to get proper certifications/licenses for the use of the item. It would be highly recommended and wise to have a bio-med completely check the product for its performance and safety parameters before actual use for patient care and/or diagnosis.
3. Medical science is an ever changing field and Information provided, may be, outdated, partial or incomplete and may be inaccurate or useless or contain mistakes. Seller disclaims any obligation, responsibility or liability, which concerns or relates to any information, product or services and is not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this product, web page and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. It is stated that nothing on this page should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and seller exclude all representations and warranties relating to the contents.