Use the search box or links above to find what you're looking for. If you are a healthcare provider and would like to purchase an item like this, please consider submitting a RFP at no cost, or check out these related items:
Expert analyst talks about a new potential challenge for the industry.
Congressional Budget Office scores health care programs, including imaging.
In stock , ready to ship.
Jabes Life Sound System is a state-of-the-art Auscultation System with Jabes Electronic Stethoscope and Jabes Life Sound Analyzer software. Jabes Life Sound System also includes Auscultation Sound Database that only the most experienced medical practitioners would recognize in the knowledge of medical practice.
Now with Jabes Life Sound System, physicians can easily shed light on their patients' illnesses at the first examination. It allows the physician to record the body sound of their patients directly onto their PC or laptop for phonocardiogram view. With this capability, healthcare givers will have better understandings of the sound they hear for better quality medical services. What are you looking for in a stethoscope? High quality sound? A design that's easy to handle and use? A unit that's rugged and reliable? Cutting edge technology at an affordable price? You'll find this and more in the Jabes Electronic Stethoscopes. These remarkable tools amplify sound up to 20 times greater than acoustic stethoscopes. They filter out unwanted noise. So you hear every vital biological detail -- even when accessing challenging patients in difficult environments.With sophisticated microelectronic circuitry they are easy to use and affordable to own. Jabes Electronic Stethoscopes push the boundaries of clinical auscultation, giving you the power to hear it all -- loud and clear.
- Color: Silver & Black
- Power: DC 3V, two AAA Batteries
- Length: 29 inches
- Weight: 6 ounces / 170 grams
- Battery Life: 60 hours
- Frequency Modes: Bell, Diaphragm, Wide
- Jabes Electronic Stethoscope
- Jabes Life Sound Analyzer Installation CD
- Two extra ear tips
- Two AAA alkaline batteries
- 10 Foot Hifi Cable for downloading sounds to a computer
- User Manual and Warranty Information
- Great Sound: with breakthrough patented technology, it can amplify the body sound up to 20 times.
- Catch the Sound: 20X amplification enables doctors to catch the sound that is usually hidden from the conventional stethoscope, such as the heartbeat of Fetus after 5 months.
- Digital Sound: choice of bell, diaphragm, wide mode will pick the right frequency for better and clearer sound.
- Visual Sound: with patented Jabes Life Sound Analyzer software, heart and lung sounds and heartbeat can be seen in real time.
- Store the Sound: Body sounds can be recorded to a cassette, MP3 or harddrive for later analysis.
- Shared Sound: Body sounds and signal can be transmitted via internet or e-mail for conference and second opinions.
- Cancel the Sound: Jabes stethoscope cancels hand tremor and ambient noises out of the listening field.
- Easy Replacement: Two AAA batteries will give you over 60 hours of continuous listening time. Easy to find and inexpensive to replace.
- Remember the Sound: Jabes stethoscope remembers last volume and mode chosen.
- Comfort Sound: Jabes stethoscope is so powerful you can ausculatate through clothing with ease.
- Valued Sound: Jabes stethoscope is lower in price and has more robust features than competitors such as the Littmann 2000 and 4000 line of electronic stethoscopes by hundreds of dollars.
- Smart Sound: Jabes stethoscope shuts off automatically when idle, and signals when the battery is low.
- Traditional Sound: Jabes stethoscope is very much like a traditional stethoscope in weight, shape and feel.
- Manageable Sound: Jabes Life Sound Analyzer manages data effortlessly.
- Calculate the Sound: Jabes Life Sound Analyzer calculates the heartbeat rate.
- Non-chill ring improves patient comfort.
- Easy to clean with isopropyl alcohol swab.