Unfortunately this auction is closed, but read on for more options:
Use the search box or links above to find what you're looking for. If you are a healthcare provider and would like to purchase an item like this, please consider submitting a RFP at no cost, or check out these related items:
Schiller ® AT-10 Stress System with Interpretation, Resting EKG with interpretation, Spirometer and Treadmill.
Has had minimal use for exercise at home AND IS LIKE NEW
Embedded micro controller powered ECG workstation with high resolution 10, 4" co Built in real time thermal printer with A4 size print format. Mains and/or battery powered with up to 3 hours of operation in battery mode. Connectivity via RS-232, Ethernet, Data I/O etc. to communicate with external peript like ergometers, BP units or data transfer to SEMA and other Data bases. Connection for external color screen for remote view. Automatic Stress test control with customizable protocols and report configuration.
Standard unit, including:
- SCHILLER resting ECG software with 12 simultaneous leads
- SCHILLER ECG measurement software M, incl. average complexes and measurement markers and detailed measurement results table - Pacemaker detection
- Resting rhythm
- Memory software for approximately 40 recordings
- 12 Channel ECG Printout in automatic mode
- Large, very bright 10,4" color LCD
- Servo paper drawer
- Membrane keyboard, easy to disinfect
- Compact and light weight
Built in Schiller Communication Module SCM with - RJ 45 Ethernet
- Modem (optional)
- VGA Connector for external color Monitor
- Data I/O with QRS TTL Trigger
- 2 Analogue DC inputs
- 1 Analogue Ergo output
- 3. RS-232 for Treadmill, Ergometer control and other modules
- Filters: 50/60Hz; SSF; SBS
- operating manual
- 10 lead patient cable AHA, 35m with banana plug (2.400127)
- snap clip adapter, 10 pcs (2.155032)
- Mains cable, US/115 V type (2.300012)
The equipment is deinstalled and in storage.
Interested in buying this equipment?
This is a DOTmed Private Sale and in order to purchase this item you must contact a DOTmed Gold Service Dealer to make buying arrangements. The Gold Service dealer will help you with the logistics of this transaction and will serve as your Seller for this item. Each Gold Service Dealer has been approved by DOTmed and will strive to make your transaction as simple and easy as possible.
To contact all relevant Gold Service Dealers regarding this piece of equipment, please follow this link.
To learn more about the DOTmed Gold Service Dealers program, click here.