>
> Bad dealings with Greg Mehous Star Asset Recover/Computers R us

Bad dealings with Greg Mehous Star Asset Recover/Computers R us

(1)

(1)

Bill Burkholder

Bad dealings with Greg Mehous Star Asset Recover/Computers R us

October 06, 2005 10:59

This company is selling GE items out the back door of a small computer company called Computers "R" Us in Crystal River Florida. I purchased some Marquett items for a set price. When I went to pick the units up, he demanded more money. I paid more because I had a truck and a driver there. He refused to let me power the units and 2 of 3 did not work. He refused to refund money. Dealers, please beware of this guy GE is being notified of these activities.

to rate and post a comment

(16)

(11)

Jim Kleyman

Re: Bad dealings with Greg Mehous Star Asset Recover/Computers R

October 07, 2005 10:51

I, too made the mistake of purchasing used equipment from this company. They know NOTHING about medical equipment, cannot test and see if equip works, has equip with components missing, yet is selling equip as used but working. Won't refund $. Also sold equip I agreed to buy, and drove to pickup, to someone else (blamed it on greedy salesperson who didn't know equip was presold). AKA "Star Asset Management". Rep is Mike Jacobsen out of Coral Springs, FL. Advertising on several Web sites.
jimk@acemedical.com

to rate and post a comment

Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2014 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED