- Location: AZ, USA
- MFG: ZXMT
- Model: LD3
- Type: Centrifuge
- Depth: 11 inches
- Height: 13 inches
- Highest Speed, Rpm : 4000
- Max Rcf, G : 2770xg
- Max Tubes : 6
- Maximum Capacity, Ml : 50mlx6
- Maximum Rcf, G : 2770xg
- Maximum Rpm : 4000
- Speed: 4000r/min
- Timer: 0-60 min
- Timer Range : 0-60 min
- Width: 13 inches
Electric centrifuge is a routine laboratory centrifuge, the instrument has the advantages of large capacity, low temperature, low noise, convenient operation and safe and reliable. Widely used in higher education, agricultural science and technology, petrochemical, biochemical, health and epidemic prevention, life science, biological products, pharmaceutical research, environmental protection and other major areas of experimental teaching use.
The main technical indicators:
1. model: LD-3
Voltage: 220 V
The Highest Speed: 4000r/min
Centrifugal Force: 2770xg
Capacity: 50mlÃ 6
Power Line: 120CM/ 47.2 ' '
Size: 31*31*28CM/ 12.2 * 12.2 *11' '
1. After working for a period of time, the temperature of sample may rise by 5-15â. And youâd better not keep the machine running more than 30 minutes at a time.
2. Please empty the centrifugal tubes evenly before working, working 1-2 minutes at the maximum speed, the begin to work if there is no problem.
3. Please clean the tube and rotor after using and put down the cover to avoid the pollutant and dirt.
4. Please open the cover and dry the tube before you are going to use when the centrifuge has not been used for a long time.
5. Do not touch the rotor while it is running.
6. Do not move the machine while it is running.
7. Do not operate the machine if the rotor is not stably loaded.
8. Please ask the technician to solve the problem if the wire and plug are damaged or electric appliances are in trouble.
9. The value of rated parameters of the power plug offered by the consumer should be more than that machine and it should have well earth connection.
10. Keep it away from high temperature things.
11. Do not clean the machine with metal material instead of soft cloths with alkali solution.
12. Do not use the machine directly in the sunlight.
13. Pull out the plug from the socket before changing the fuse.
14. Prevent it from strong collision.
15. Keep it out of reach of children.
The equipment is deinstalled and in storage.
The equipment will be available immediately upon receipt of payment in full.
You are free to inspect this equipment but if you want to inspect the equipment please do so before you bid. If you would like to arrange to inspect this equipment click on "Email Seller" above.
The equipment is located in Phoenix, Arizona
At the close of the Auction, the Winning Bidder will receive an email introducing the Winning Bidder to the Seller.
The Winning Bidder agrees to make contact with the Seller within one business day of the close of the Auction and to remit payment in full within three business days of the close of the Auction.
If the Winning Bidder fails to make contact with the Seller within one business day or to remit the payment within three business days then the auctioned item may be sold to the next highest bidder and the Winning Bidder may be negatively rated, banned from and Blacklisted on DOTmed and charged a penalty equal to $2000 or the amount of the winning bid whichever is less.
Deinstallation, packing, crating and transportation will be paid by the Winning Bidder.
Title will transfer to the Winning Bidder upon payment in full.
This equipment is offered in accordance with the "Auction Terms" and "Legal Notice" of www.dotmed.com. No warranty is expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All equipment is sold "as is" and "where is".
Questions about this auction
There have been no questions regarding this auction yet. Ask a question