Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Technomed Medical Parts & Equipment LLC is a new company headquartered in Crystal Lake IL. The candidate that we are seeking will have the opportunity to not just grow with the company but to be a part of the building of the foundation for all future growth.
We provide and support refurbished and used diagnostic imaging systems and parts. Our market is the general Medical Diagnostic Imaging Market Place, including but not limited to; End Users, Dealers, Service companies, and Brokers. Our equipment sales may include installation as well as full turnkey site construction, and the ongoing system maintenance. Our market technology focus is primarily MRI & CT, however other diagnostic imaging modalities are being added to our portfolio as we grow.
Service coverage area is Middle TN, Nashville and surrounding cities. Response within 2 hours on site to any location in the general Nashville Area is required by our customers. There will be some travel and overnight required to assist in other company projects.
The ideal candidates for this position will be able to work independently with limited supervision, having Advanced Electronic troubleshooting and repair experience supporting Philips MRI with emphasis on the Panorama HFO 1T. Philips CT experience is a plus. They will have the skill set to support, and as needed perform and document installations, inspections, scheduled maintenance, calibrations. and verify the performance of medical imaging equipment:
We offer a competitive salary, based upon the experience and qualifications of the applicant as well as additional income available from service contract sales, T&M service, and parts sales.
- Salaried pay will be Biweekly or Twice monthly
- Car allowance or mileage reimbursement, negotiable
- Paid company cell phone
- Relocation assistance as needed
- Ongoing training as needed
- We offer Health Insurance reimbursement "at this time" with the intention of adding dental, vision, life, short/long term disabilities insurance, 401K as the company grows.
Additional Qualifications Desired:
- Multi-modality, and multi-manufacturer experience.
- Knowledge of computer client-server systems and computer networking.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in customer service, interpersonal relations, adaptability, decision making, oral communication, problem solving, results orientation, teamwork, and written communication. Using Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
All employees will be required to have a valid driver license and pass a background check/drug screen.
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment, Service, and Support require 7 x 24 x 365 availability so all employees will be required to be available as needed for emergencies.
Technomed Medical Parts & Equipment LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will receive consideration for employment.