Over 350 Total Lots Up For Auction at Two Locations - NY 03/21, FL 03/22

Problem with Rapid body coil, Hitachi Airis Elite

(13)

Simion Marga

Problem with Rapid body coil, Hitachi Airis Elite

April 08, 2012 12:29

We have problems with the quality of images obtained with Rapid body coil, Hitachi Airis Elite. Can anyone help us?

to rate and post a comment

(3)
(1)

Tim Grise

Re: Problem with Rapid body coil, Hitachi Airis Elite

April 09, 2012 12:41

Look over connection points where coil plugs in,
disconnect individual capacitors in the various arrays, and check with capacitance meter, most
likely you have an open capacitor. One more thing, do a detailed physical inspection, many times the coils have been dropped. You may have to fix a crack, or dislodged component.

Tim Grise
Electronixrepair@yahoo.com

1 person liked this

(39)
(6)
(107)

Dan McGuan

April 11, 2012 09:29

Simion, are your image quality problems with the RAPID Body only? Have all the coils been tuned and SNR's tested to meet or exceed Hitachi specifications? I understand that visually you may only see a problem with the RAPID Body, but mathematically are there other coils that are running low in SNR? If not, and in fact the RAPID Body is the only coil with a problem, then your issue is most likely the coil. Although there are also some differences in the channel routing that each coil uses through the Preamps and receiver switches. The RAPID Body is pretty similar in routing to the standard Body Coils but there are some differences. First be absolutely certain that the coil is not your problem. Then if you find the coil is okay then you have receiver troubleshooting to do. Contact me by email and maybe I can help.

(13)

Simion Marga

April 12, 2012 12:29

The problem is that the other coil is operating normally.
Rapid Coil Body Coil, from start to funtion not constantly - when well when sick. Currently images are mixed - some good, some bad. Less commonly, all images can be good.
If I had your email, I send some images.

marga_semion@hotmail.com

stats
DOTmed text ad

stats
advertisement

Upcoming Auction Events

MedSurge LLC
TIMED
Mar 21, 2024 (301 lots)
Boca Med & Tech
TIMED