Over 350 Total Lots Up For Auction at Two Locations - NY 03/21, FL 03/22

DISHONEST !!!

(1)
(3)

giovanna tuttobene

DISHONEST !!!

July 26, 2018 09:47

HELLO,I HOPE THIS MESSAGE CAN HELP ALL TO AVOID SCAMS,LAST JUN I WAS IN CONTACT WITH "MR BROWN" TO BUY AN ANALYZER, HE ASKED THE PRE-PAYMENT BEFORE PICK UP THE ANALYZER , AND AFTER THAT HE RECEIVED THE MONEY ..IT'S DISAPPEARED!!!!!! THE ONLY CONTACT THAT I HAVE OF THIS PERSON ARE :
REVOLUT MEDICAL EQUIPMENT LTD
27 Richmond Street
Walsall
WS1 2JX
UK
mikebrown.medicalsupply@gmail.com
PLEASE BE SAFE !!!!! DON'T SEND MONEY TO THIS PERSON

3 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

(1)

(6)

Pierre Boddez

re: DISHONEST !!!

July 27, 2018 09:45

Dear Giovanna
That is a terrable story
Me too I had a similar situation , where the person tried to get the money ;although i could anticipate and didn't made the payment

(15)
(3)
(29)

Michael Batten

July 27, 2018 09:45

Hi Giovanna, sorry to hear that this as happened to you, I sympathise because i was plagued by a scammer from 2014 until 2016 and i am a seller,Dotmed is one of the good sites to do business like this,so not sure where you found this person and he is probably not even in the UK, he is probably in a Internet Cafe in Ghana.

1) Mr Brown is most likely not his real name

2) Revolut is probably not a real company

3) His address is most likely not real, or not his address.

4) Did you find him on other sites like eBay and social media sites, google his name and company

5) You needed to have checked out all this and more before sending your money

6) If you have never done business with this person before, you need to ask him many questions about his product and ask him to send many pictures 10 pictures is not unreasonable for a small item. i typically send my customer 34 pictures of a medium to large piece of equipment.

7) Being this diligent will save you time and money.

8) If someone will not do this service then --- they are not to be trusted, if they give vague and suspicious comments,then --- they are not to be trusted, if they hassle you to send the money ,then --- they the are not to be trusted, if they want to use Western Union and MoneyGram to do business then -- they are not to be trusted.

Sorry if this is after the fact, but this person is probably not using these details anymore

Michael

(4)

Dorien De Boeck

September 17, 2018 10:33

REVOLUT MEDICAL EQUIPMENT LTD - Mike Brown is fake!!!!
He wanted to sell us also one analyzer. His 1 year warranty made me suspicious. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PERSON!!!!

(15)
(3)
(29)

Michael Batten

re: re: DISHONEST !!!

September 25, 2018 09:31

Hi Vladyslav, did he send you many pictures of his item for sale?

(4)

Dorien De Boeck

re: re: re: DISHONEST !!!

November 07, 2018 08:22

Hi Michael, I received a few pictures (even detailed ones), just no picture with serial number. I asked for serial number, but he ignored several times my question.

advertisement