Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Brand: BIO CLINIC
Type: Air Mattress Pump
Model: Orthoderm Bariatric LAL
Power Supply Voltage: 120 VAC
Warranty: 14 day inspection
This mattress pump has no apparent issues and will work with mattress from 38 to 60 inches in width and with weights of up to 1000 pounds. According to the manufacturer:
True Low Air Loss System
Get state-of-the-art, low air loss technology with advantages not found on competing products. The Orthoderm LAL easily shifts from standard to bariatric mode to support patients up to 1,000 lbs. The power control unit works with the standard 36˝ mattress as well as
with the 39˝, 42˝, 48˝,54˝ and 60˝ widths. The pump is versatile and easy-to-use. Its setup is quick and it inflates in seconds! An
outstanding choice for patients or residents in need of low air-loss therapy.
• Microprocessor-driven control unit features easy touch buttons for quick settings and adjustments
• Easy to use, easy to read, touch-panel display
• Two-stage blower delivers dependable, steady, true low air loss
• Max inflate button for patient transfer and other needs
• Lock-out button on control unit for increased safety
• CPR quick disconnect on control unit for rapid deflation
• Support up to 20 air cells to reduce and relieve pressure, while delivering true low air loss to lessen moisture and skin maceration
• Weight capacity: 1,000 lbs.
• Designed to meet HCPCS code EO277
Shipment to the USA or Canada will be $37.50
American buyers will not pay any duties, fees or taxes on delivery of this item. The price at checkout is all that you will pay.
Payment by VISA, MasterCard, PayPal or wire transfer. Only Canadians will be charged tax (5%).
Overseas shipment is available at cost and will depend on destination and on how the instrument is shipped..
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The buyer is purchasing an item(s) which may have been used for medical purposes and may have the potential to again be used for this purpose, however unless otherwise specified, at the time of sale the item is not considered to be bio-medically certified for use in any jurisdiction. The purchased item(s) is simply a device which operates in the limited manner described in the listing and/or electronic and mechanical components.
The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable:
* for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment;
* for compliance with regulations on ownership or use of the purchased item within the jurisdiction in which the purchaser resides and/or uses the item.
The purchaser, by buying this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by Health Canada, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and other national/provincial/territorial/state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to Health Canada or FDA regulation and it is to be used for regulated medical services in the Canada or the USA, your payment for it indicates you are an authorized purchaser and will comply with these regulations. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with Health Canada, the FDA or the regulatory authorities in the jurisdiction in which the item is to be used.