The Ferno 35-P PROFlexX X-Frame Ambulance Cot includes two lap belts, one four-point shoulder restraint, new battery, and a mattress. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The 35-P PROFlexX X-Frame Ambulance Cot only weighs 81 pounds, yet is sturdy enough to support an industry-leading load capacity of 650 pounds.
FeaturesFerno 35-P PROFlexX X-Frame Ambulance Cot Features
- X-frame loading style.
- All-metal, powder-coated frame.
- U-tread wheels.
- Reflective labels.
- Easy-pull release handle.
- Integrated box beam.
- Strengthened c-channel.
- Side arm release.
- Drop frame.
- Safety bail release.
- Ratchet bar guard.
- Dual wheel lock.
- Gas assist backrest.
- Built-in shock frame.
- Five-position drop frame.
- Backrest adjusts from 0 to 65°.
- Tested to industry standards.
- 175 cot fastener compatible.
- Highly stable due to x-frame construction and large powder-coated tubing.
- Locked on mattress ensures easy patient transfer and security during roadside or aeromedical response.
- Multi-purpose drop frame at head end of cot allows users better leverage for lifting and loading, reducing potential back injuries.
SpecificationsFerno 35-P PROFlexX X-Frame Ambulance Cot Specifications
- Length Max: 80'' (203.2 cm).
- Length Min: 65'' (165.1 cm).
- Width: 24'' (61 cm).
- Height Max: 37'' (93.98 cm).
- Height Min: 12'' (30.48 cm).
- Wheels: 6'' (15.24 cm).
- Tube Diameter: 1.75'' (4.445 cm).
- Loading Height: 32'' (81.28 cm).
- Load Limit: 640 lbs (290 kg).
- Weight: 81 lbs (36.7 kg).
ConfigurationsFerno 35-P PROFlexX X-Frame Ambulance Cot Configurations
- Standard Cot with Red X-Frame.
- Standard Cot with Blue X-Frame.
- Standard Cot with Platinum X-Frame.
- StatTrac-Compatible Cot with Red X-Frame.
- StatTrac-Compatible Cot with Blue X-Frame.
- StatTrac-Compatible Cot with Platinum X-Frame.