Datascope Gas Module SE with Spirometry
Part Number: 0998-00-0481-02
Recently Calibrated to ensure proper gas readings, Integris BioMed Certified - Proper Working Condition
- 1 Refurbished Gas Module SE with spirometry
- Power Cord
- Acquisition Cable (Connects Gas Module to Monitor - Passport 2 or Spectrum (others too))
- 1 Certified BioMed Equipment Diagnostic Report
- 30 Day Warranty
Any questions, please ask!
- Compact and light weight
- Provides identification and quantification of: O2, CO2, N2O, Halothane, Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, Desflurane, Enflurane
- Fully integrated into Passport 2, Spectrum and Spectrum OR user-interface and displays.
- Breath-by-breath Fast O2, CO2 and N2O monitoring with automatic or manually controlled measurement of five anesthetic agents. In addition, MAC values can be displayed on the Spectrum OR.
- Spirometry measures patients airway pressures and lung volumes. The numeric data and loops can be displayed on the Spectrum OR.
- Ideal for all environments
System is certified to proper operating specifications and warranted.
We fully test each unit prior to shipment to ensure proper working condition per manufacturer specifications.
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the . Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
This item has been tested, cleaned and handled in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
We accept many forms of payment:
Tenemos comunicacin en espaol si necesita ayuda para un mejor servicio!
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.