Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Type: Auto Lensmeter
Year of Manufacture: 2010
The TOMEY TL-3000B Auto Lensmeter is designed for fast & easy operation. The 5.7 inch color touch panel makes it easier to operate for everyone.
- In AUTO mode, the readings are automatically held when the lens is properly aligned. Multi-Focal lenses are automatically detected by TL-3000B and alignment system guides you to correctly position the lens. The color touch panel display is clearly visible in virtually all environments and able to change three types of color design.
- Prism can be displayed in rectangular coordinates, polar coordinates or displacement from the optical center. The Abbe number can be adjusted to examine high index lenses.
- The results can be printed with the built-in printer. The TL-3000B is equipped with an RS-232C port for data transmission to a computer.
- TL-3000B Auto Lensmeter measures standard & high index lenses; Bifocal, Trifocal & Progressive lenses; & prism. Since there is more variety of Progressive lenses, TL-3000B uses the latest technology to measure normal progressive lenses, mid-distance progressive lenses, and near-distance progressive lenses. The system also easily measures hard & soft contact lenses (in dry mode).
- Highly accurate measuring abilities with a wide measurement range for spherical and cylindrical power for prism. The High Power mode provides a spherical range of up to 80D lens blanks & contact lenses.
- A bar graph displays the UV-light transmittance of the lenses. The original design of interpupillary distance (PD) measurement aids in correctly fitting spectacles.
- The TL-3000B is also programmed with refractive index calculation. Simply enter the value of refraction of both surface of lens and automatically calculate the index.
- The TL-3000B has been designed with a small footprint, occupying very little valuable space in your refraction room or laboratory