|Warranty: 1 Year|
**350 Lensometer pictured to right is not included**
All used eye care machines are checked, calibrated and refurbished by our in-house technicians. EMS offers warranties on all equipment ensuring you a quality product every time.
The 599 is the first combination refractor-keratometer to offer subjective refinement of sphere, cylinder, and axis as well as isolated acuity lines, children's targets, near testing, and low contrast sensitivity testing. The 599 allows for immediate patient feedback on the prescription and can be linked to the Humphrey Lens Analyzer to allow patients to compare their current RX to the new refraction results. Precise keratometry readings can be instantly obtained for all clinical needs.
* Fast, accurate and objective measurements with complete printout
* Automatic cycle for objective measurements
* Complete automatic alignment and tracking
* Acuity line isolation
* Cylinder and axis refinement
* Duochrome target
* Jackson Cross Cylinder Test
* Near vision testing
* Glare testing
* Spherical equivalents
* PD displayed on printout
* Children's acuity targets
* Recall for old and new Rx comparisons
* Communicom Interface
* Keratometry Reading including average and delta K's
Need to ship this item?
Use DOTmed's Shipping Quote Service!