The Ritter 244 Barrier-Free Bariatric Power Treatment Table is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition. This table is also available in a factory new configuration.
*Upholstered Top is sold separately for factory new configurations.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Upholstery: When purchasing a table base with upholstery top, please specify your desired color by calling or noting in the comments section during the checkout process (Note: Actual colors may vary).
The Ritter 244 Barrier-Free Bariatric Power Treatment Table provides accessibility and dignity for your patient, while promoting safety and efficient patient care for you and your staff. The 850-pound weight capacity makes it ready, willing, and able to safely lift your special needs patients time and time again.
With an incredibly low 18" height, the Ritter 244 provides the solution to the all too common question, "How are we going to safely and effectively get our special needs patients onto and off of the treatment table?" By lowering the seat to 18", the Ritter 244 performs this sometimes difficult task. It becomes a very simple routine requiring minimal assistance from you and your staff.
FeaturesRitter 244 Barrier-Free Bariatric Power Treatment Table Features
- Powered multi-positioning capabilities including reverse Trendelenburg.
- Ergonomic, intuitive standard hand control in an easy-to-find location.
- Fully-powered height adjustment, powered back and tilt, and angle adjustments are designed to allow for a thorough examination and safe positioning.
- Safety switches in the base section stop the table from moving if a slight amount of force is applied to the base cover.
- 32" wide seat helps improve patient comfort and support.
- Seamless upholstery design looks great and offers an easy-to-clean surface.
- High seat height of 34" is designed to raise the patient to a comfortable working height, helping minimize stress and strain on your back.
- Simple and efficient patient positioning with the ergonomic and intuitive hand control.
SpecificationsRitter 244 Barrier-Free Bariatric Power Treatment Table Specifications
- Patient Weight (maximum): 850 lb (385 kg).
- Paper Roll (maximum size): 24" long x 6" diameter (61 cm x 15.2 cm).
- Patient Width: 32" (81.28 cm).
- Weight of Table: 340 lb (154 kg).
- Minimum: 18" (45.7 cm).
- Maximum: 34" (86.4 cm).
- Back Support Angle:
- Minumum: 0°.
- Maximum: 65°.
- Seat Tilt Angle:
- Minimum: -15°.
- Maximum: 15°.
- Upholstery Dimensions:
- Seat and Back Area: 32" wide (81.3 cm).
- Head and Foot Area: 30" wide (76.2 cm).
- Overall Length: 80" (203.2 cm).
- Floor Clearance from Floor to Bottom of Base:
- Leveling Feet Installed: 2.75" (7 cm).
- Caster Accessory Installed: 3.5" (8.9 cm).
- Power Cord: 8 ft. (243.8 cm).
- Meets UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90.
ConfigurationsRitter 244 Barrier-Free Bariatric Power Treatment Table Configurations
- #MFI-MMK-244-001: Certified Pre-Owned - Table Base Only.
- #MFI-MMK-244-CUS: Certified Pre-Owned - Table with Upholstered Top.
- #244-001: Factory New - Table Base Only.
LiteratureRitter 244 Barrier-Free Bariatric Power Treatment Table Literature
Ritter 244 Barrier Free Bariatric Power Treatment Table Service and Parts Manual
Ritter 244 Bariatric Treatment Table Brochure