Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Type: Bi-level PAP
Model: OMNILAB ADVANCE PLUS
Respironics OmniLab Advanced Multi-Mode Titration System.
The OmniLab Advanced multi-mode titration system now offers eight therapy modes. You can access all eight modes and multiple, advanced technologies directly from your computer to give you the flexibility to titrate more types of patients than ever before. The additional modes now available are Auto CPAP and Auto Bi-level. Technologies include our market leading BiPAP autoSV Advanced and BiPAP AVAPS algorithms.
Designed to help you make your titrations easy and effective:
- Detailed titration setting report includes timestamped mode and pressure changes throughout the night for later review.
- Sleep therapy prescription tool captures final therapeutic settings into an automatically-generated prescription for added convenience.
- Mask leak detection Provides information for establishing mask fit before titration begins and for constant monitoring throughout the night.
- Auto CPAP and Auto Bi-level modes enhances your titrating options through additional flexibility and consistency.
- My.Respironics.com â€“ provides a convenient method for accessing software upgrades and enhancements.
- PC Direct â€“ enables patient settings and modes to be changed directly from your computer.
- Sleep therapy modes â€“ offers titration of almost any patient type, including pediatric patients (ages seven or older, greater than 40 pounds), in CPAP, BiPAP S, BiPAP S/T, T and PC modes).*
*The effectiveness of autoSV, A-Flex, C-Flex, C-Flex+, Bi-Flex and AVAPS has not been established for pediatric patients at this time.
Eight therapy modes
Two CPAP modes:
CPAP (with C-Flex, C-Flex+) - For OSA patientsAuto
CPAP (with C-Flex, C-Flex+) - For OSA patients
Six Bi-level modes:
Auto Bi-level (with Bi-Flex)
Auto Bi-level (with Bi-Flex) - For OSA patients and CPAP rescue patients
BiPAP S (with AVAPS) - For OSA patients
BiPAP ST (with AVAPS) - For COPD, obesity hypoventilation, and neuromuscular disorder patients
BiPAP autoSV Advanced (with Bi-Flex) - For Complex patients with central or mixed apneas and periodic breathing
T (Timed) - For COPD and neuromuscular disorder patients
PC (Pressure Controlled) - For neuromuscular disordered patients (ALS)
Dimensions: 9.75" (l) x 6.63" (w) x 4.40" (h)
Weight: Less than 4 lbs.
Filters: Reusable pollen and optional ultra-fine
Device Set up: PC Direct and onboard keypad
Altitude compensation: Automatic
Electrical: 100-240VAC, 12 VDC (when operated with external DC power adapter)
DC Power: Direct connect card
I have 2 left if you are interest in them. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you so much.