The MD 6 Hole BAN Infiltration Cannula (Bullet Tip Body Anesthesia Needle) has 6 perforations in a spiral pattern, each approximately 1/8" apart from each other. It is used to provide rapid infusions in wide spread areas. The needle cannula comes with a sure lock orientation fitting to provide an easy, leak tight connection.
The 6 Hole BAN is a high quality cannula made in the USA.
MD 6 Hole BAN Infiltration Cannula Features:
- Will provide years of service.
- Shaft is made of stainless steel.
- Luer Lock connection.
- 5 Infiltration Handle options (sold separately):
- Infiltration Handle.
- Infiltration Handle - On/Off Control.
- Infiltration Handle - On/Off Stopcock Control.
- Infiltration Handle with Swivel Luer Lock.
- Luer Lock Adjustable Infiltration Handle.
MD 6 Hole BAN Infiltration Cannula Specifications:
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 21" x 4" x 4".
*If you would like a cannula with a custom length, gauge, and/or bend (if applicable), please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process. Additional cost may be applied. We will contact you before processing a custom order.