The Olympus CYF-VH HD Flexible Cysto-Nephro Videoscope (H: high definition) is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The CYF-VH HD Cysto-Nephro Videoscope is the first flexible endoscope of its kind to provide high-definition imaging in an endoscope this small. The videoscope's Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) is 20% brighter than previous models, providing enhanced visualization of capillary networks and mucosal morphology. The scope features a variable stiffness shaft and a redesigned tip for enhanced performance and improved patient comfort. The videoscope is also available in models with a suction valve (#CYF-VHA) and with reverse angulation (#CYF-VHR).
FeaturesOlympus CYF-VH HD Flexible Cysto-Nephro Videoscope Features
- Exceptional Imaging: The scope delivers high-definition imaging in a small design along with Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) that is 20% brighter than previous models when used with the CLV-190 Processor, enhancing visualization of vessels and other tissues on the mucosal surface.
- Improved Tip Design: A newly redesigned EvolutionTip incorporates smoother edges and also provides an increased light output of 150% compared to previous models.
- Enhanced Control and Deflection: A variable stiffness shaft improves patient comfort and scope maneuverability, and the scope's wide 120° field of view and improved deflection helps surgeons to see and treat all areas of the bladder with ease.
SpecificationsOlympus CYF-VH HD Flexible Cysto-Nephro Videoscope Specifications
- Channel Width: 2.2 mm.
- Working Length: 380 mm.
- Field of View: 120°.
- Direction of View: 0°.
- Depth of Field: 3 - 50 mm.
- Outer Diameter: 2.7 mm.
- Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 5.5 mm.
- Max Angulation Up: 220°.
- Max Angulation Down: 130°.