Zoll Pro-Padz Cardiology Specialty LVP Electrodes are designed for Zoll defibrillators and pacemakers. They feature a low viscosity polymer gel (LVP) that provides the best skin coupling and virtually eliminate dermal damage in special procedure areas of the hospital, a tray design that eliminates covers, prevents gel slump for storage anywhere, and have a shelf life of 18 months. They are optimal for procedures performed throughout the hospitalÃ¦the electrophysiology lab, catheterization lab, the OR, radiology, the ED and CCU.
Zoll Pro-Padz Cardiology Specialty LVP Electrodes Specifications:
- Gel Type: Liquid.
- Age and Weight: Adult.
- Pacing Time (hours): 8.
- Conductor Type: Tin.
- Pre-connect: No.
- Lead Wire Length: 24€.
- Shelf Life: 18 months.
- Size: Adult.
- Connection Type: White multifunction connector.
- Sterility: Non-sterile.
- Connection Required: None.
- Compatible Defibrillators: R Series, M Series, M Series, E Series, Propaq MD, X Series.
Zoll Pro-Padz Cardiology Specialty LVP Electrodes Packs:
- 8900-2100-01: 12-pair Pro-Padz Cardiology Specialty LVP Electrodes.
- 8900-2101-01: 1-pair Pro-Padz Cardiology Specialty LVP Electrodes.
Zoll Pro-Padz Cardiology Specialty LVP Electrodes Literature:
Zoll Pro-Padz Electrode Brochure
Zoll Complete Electrode Product Guide