The Wayne S1000 Dry Heat Sterilizer is a large, roomy model for the practitioner requiring more sterilization space. It is ideal for use in laboratories, dentist offices, and tattoo parlors.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The S1000 can hold three large instrument trays and a small needle tray. It has almost two times the capacity in useable space of the S500. Available in 110 V and 220 V power options. 110 V is the recommended standard in the U.S.
FeaturesWayne S1000 Dry Heat Sterilizer Features
- Precision thermostat, signal light, thermometer.
- Rapid heat up time with safety limit control.
- Finest hospital grade stainless steel.
- Glass wool insulation for minimum heat loss.
- Two hour timer with "HOLD" position.
- FDA registered.
- Heating elements cannot burn out.
- Accommodates most instrument trays.
- Convenient instrument tray handle.
- Meets all electrical standards.
SpecificationsWayne S1000 Dry Heat Sterilizer Specifications
- Outside: 19.25" (W) x 14.5" (H) x 11" (D).
- Inside: 14" (W) x 6.5" (H) x 8" (D).
- Three Large Instrument Trays: 11.75" (W) x 7.25" (L) (29.8 cm x 18.4 cm).
- Small Needle Tray sits on top of instrument tray.
- Weight: 24 lb.
- Power: 110 V or 220 V.
ConfigurationsWayne S1000 Dry Heat Sterilizer Configurations
- #S1000: 110 V - Standard U.S.
- #S1000-220-V: 220 V - International.
LiteratureWayne S1000 Dry Heat Sterilizer Literature
Wayne Dry Heat Sterilizers Operating Instructions