The Reliance 980 ENT Procedure Chair is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Note: Please indicate color selection in the comments section at checkout. Actual colors may vary.
The Reliance 980 is a premium, full-power articulating round-base examination chair and minor procedure table in one. It is designed for use by ENT professionals.
FeaturesReliance 980 ENT Procedure Chair Features
- High Foot Control (HFC): Higher base model (4" taller than LFC model).
- Large, hinged footrest supports patient's full weight for safe ingress and egress.
- Membrane Switches: Programmable, backlit, and ultra-durable, the membrane switches last 10-times longer than their mechanical counterparts. They're also safer because they run at low voltages.
- Cushions are removable for easy cleaning or replacement.
- Convenient Movement and Functionality:
- Programmable Memory-Positioning Switch: Pre-select the chair's most used position to cut wasted movement.
- Auto Return Button: Returns the chair to the upright position from side switches and foot switches (optional).
- Dual controls for base and top functions, either by footswtich (optional) or membrane switches on both sides of chair back eliminate the need to reach over the patient to access switches.
- Finger switches or corded foot switch (optional) to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Membrane switches and rotation locks allow chair operations (such as swiveling the chair 330°) from a sitting or standing position with dual side controls.
- Single lock adjustable concave headrest.
- Patient Comfort:
- Articualting top armrests and chair back move in unison.
- Padded underneath for comfort.
- Safety switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 lbs.
- Armrests lock in place and release for easy patient access and security.
- Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair.
SpecificationsReliance 980 ENT Procedure Chair Specifications
- Diameter: 24.25".
- Depth (without headrest): 60".
- Seat: 18.75" x 18.25" (W x D).
- Distance between Armrests: 19".
- Base Heights:
- Lowered: 23.625".
- Raised: 34.25".
- Lowered: 21.2".
- Raised: 29.625".
- Shipping Weight: 325 lb.
- Electrical: 120 volts, 50/60 Hz, 6.3 amps total.
LiteratureReliance 980 ENT Procedure Chair Literature
Reliance Model 980 FC Chair/Table Installation and Operating Instructions
Reliance 980 Premium Full-Power Exam/Procedure Chair Brochure