The ADC Diagnostix 5413 3.5V Portable Dermascope includes the dermascope head, two interchangeable contact plates, a plug-in rechargeable Li-ion battery handle, and a zippered padded nylon case. The top half of the handle unscrews to access the wall plug which is available in US or Euro fittings.
Warranty: 2 Years (AdLED lamp carries a lifetime warranty).
The ADC Diagnostix 5413 3.5V Portable Dermascope is produced for early identification of changes of skin pigmentation (malignant melanomas).
Features ADC Diagnostix 5413 3.5V Portable Dermascope Features
- ADC Diagnostix 5413 3.5V Portable Dermascope Configurations:
- 3.5V Portable Dermascope with LED Illumination (#5413).
- 3.5V Portable Dermascope with LED Illumination and European Plug (#5413-EU).
- ADC Diagnostix 5413 3.5V Portable Dermascope Head Features:
- Direct Illumination.
- Optical grade 10X focusable magnifying lens.
- Large knurled focusing ring.
- Two interchangeable contact plates - one with scale, one without may be disinfected.
- Comfortable soft eyepiece may be used with eyeglasses.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
- AdLED illumination.
- ADC Diagnostix 5413 3.5V Portable Dermascope Battery Handle Features:
- C sized handle with 1400mAh Li-ion battery.
- CNC machined from solid brass, the handle is chrome plated in black with a ribbed surface for a sure grip.
- Adtronic electronic reostatic light intensity control provides infinite continuous control and auto off feature after 2 minutes.
- Li-ion battery provide 2-3 hours continuous use with Xenon, 30 hours use with LED when charged for 24 hours. Up to 1200 charge cycles.
- Bayonet instrument mount is compatible with all major brands of 3.5V instrument heads.
Literature ADC Diagnostix 5413 3.5V Portable Dermascope Literature
ADC 2017 Product Catalog
ADC Diagnostix 3.5V Diagnostic Instruments Instructions for Use
ADC Diagnostic Instruments Literature