The Ritter 104 Examination Table is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications. This table is reupholstered to your choice of color.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Colors: Please select an upholstery color above. If a custom color is desired, please contact MFI Medical (Note: Actual colors may vary).
The 104 Examination Table is intended for use in examination/procedure environments where patient positioning is required to accomplish general medical examinations and/or minor procedures.
The table top is adjustable from a full horizontal table position to a chair position. There are also five storage drawers which accommodate supplies used during examinations.
FeaturesRitter 104 Examination Table Features
- Manually adjustable back section is controlled by a spring assisted release handle, located on both the left and right sides of the table.
- An extendable footrest shelf includes a positionable upholstered pad and a removable treatment pan.
- Five storage drawers feature steel ball bearing glides; two on the foot end of the table and three on either the right or left side of the table.
- Self-locking steel step with a non-skid surface. The step extends from the foot end of the table to assist patient entry and exit.
- A duplex, hospital grade 115 VAC receptacle, located on the foot end, left side of the table.
- A paper roll holder is hidden in the head end of the upholstered top.
SpecificationsRitter 104 Examination Table Specifications
- Patient Weight (Maximum): 325 lb (147.4 kg).
- Weight of Table: 250 lb (113.4 kg).
- Back Section Adjustment: 0 to 80°.
- Upholstered Top: 27" (W) x 55" (L) (68.6 cm x 139.7 cm).
- With Footrest Extended: 72" (182.9 cm).
- Seat Height: 31.75" (80.6 cm) to top of upholstered seat at foot end.
- Step: 10.75" x 17.75" x 10.75" (H) (27.3 cm x 45.1 cm x 27.3 cm).
- Base: 17.5" x 42.375" x 4.125" (H) (44.4 cm x 107.6 cm x 10.5 cm).
- Paper Roll: Can accept up to 21" x 3.5" (53.3 cm x 8.9 cm).
- Electrical Ratings: 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 6.0 or 6.5 A.
LiteratureRitter 104 Examination Table Literature
Ritter 104 Examination Table Installation and Operation Manual