Surgical labs in hospitals find themselves constantly challenged to find usable, adaptable and economical medical storage systems that can provide both quick access and secure inventory management for expensive supplies. Harloff answers this need with our line of medical storage carts. Designed around the most innovative modular tray system on the market and featuring a choice of door style for security with ease of access, our medical storage cart line is superior to competitive offerings. For either mobile or fixed storage, our versatile medical storage solutions offer high density and secure storage for valuable medical supplies used in surgical procedures such as Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Urology, Ophthalmology, Laparoscopy, Neurology, and Orthopedics.
The MS8140CATH-5 is a double column cart with tambour door specifically designed for use in a cath lab, or an examination room in a hospital where diagnostic imaging equipment is used to support the catheterization procedure.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red, and Hammer Black are not returnable.
Harloff Cath Lab Cart Advantages & Benefits:
- The significant amount of catheter sizes and packaging techniques has made organizing and managing this critical area an extremely difficult task. Harloff offers a solution with a high density Catheter Storage System, which provides quick access and retrieval of catheters and related supplies.
- Equipped with adjustable Cath Slide Shelf, consisting of three full extension catheter slides, each slide has five hooks, and each hook can hold up to 15 catheter packages.
- Each Cath Slide features a pair of ball bearing slides to withstand the pull force of removing catheters from hooks; full extension brings the catheters into full view for quick access and visual inventory of remaining stock.
- Cath Slide Shelf can be mounted in top position or further below to create a storage shelf above.
- The MS8140CATH-5 stores long stent boxes, balloons, guidewires, and other supplies efficiently for easy access with our specially-engineered catheter and interior side panels. The maximum package length is 61".
Harloff Cath Lab Cart Features:
- One Catheter Slide Shelf, featuring three slides and five hooks per slide, can be mounted in a lower position to create storage above for over-sized items.
- Cath slides consist of a pair of ball bearing drawer slides to withstand the pull force of removing catheters from hooks.
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to supplies during clinical hours.
- Integrated push handles are flush with cart side.
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel _ two with brake.
- Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors, using durable hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Ships fully assembled with twelve year warranty.
Harloff Cath Lab Cart Specifications:Preconfigured as follows:
Construction: Painted steel cabinet, 20-gauge powder-coated steel.Assembled cart dimensions: 80.5€ H x 42€ W x 27.9€ D (204.5 cm H x 106.7 cm W x 70.8 cm D).Cart net weight: 332 lbs (150.6 kg).Approximate shipping weight: 462 lbs (209.6 kg).
- Left column, top to bottom:
- 1 Catheter Slide Shelf with 3 slides.
- 3ea 2€ trays.
- 2ea 4€ trays.
- 1ea 8€ tray.
- Right column, top to bottom:
- 1ea shelf.
- 3ea Catheter Slides.
Harloff Cath Lab Cart Literature:Harloff MS8140-CATH5 Storage Cart Product SheetHarloff Medical Storage Cart Catalog