Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Type: Laser - Femto
Model: Used Intralase FS60 Model 2 60Hz Femtosecond Femto Flap Laser System Lasik
Depth: 50 inches
Height: 50 inches
Width: 50 inches
AMO Intralase FS60 Model 2 Femtosecond Laser System
- PLEASE read description completely. We Ship WORLDWIDE
For sale to an Industry Professional familiar with this laser system only. This sale is not for the end user.
This laser was a trade in here within the USA for a newer model femtosecond laser from one of the major manufacturers in our industry.
The system is complete as shown and is an AMO Intralase FS60 Model 2. It was taken out of service, professionally deinstalled, then re-installed at our climate controlled facility in Tampa Florida and is kept here up and running.
The laser is working, boots up, passes all self tests and shows the min and max energy as shown in the photos.
This system would make an ideal donor unit that has several valuable spare parts or can be refurbished by an experienced engineer and placed back into service. If you are specifically looking for a refurbished FS60 or IFS, please see our other listings as we specialize in this model!
Our inventory of FS60 lasers has grown, so we have decided to offer a used laser in need of service for a much lower price than a fully serviced unit.
- We use ONLY an AMO style wooden crate, packing material and factory shipping brackets so your laser ships safely anywhere in the world.
- As you can see from the photos, our lasers are located here at our headquarter facility in Tampa Florida, USA -- not in a warehouse or someone else's office. We invite you to visit our headquarters anytime to meet our staff and browse our inventory of refractive lasers and diagnostic equipment.
-We can offer Facetime/Skype/WhatsApp Video Conference so you can see the equipment personally.
KEY FEATURES – From the Manufacturer:
- The IntraLase FS laser differs from other blade-based technologies in many important ways. When used during LASIK, the IntraLase laser replaces the handheld microkeratome blade traditionally used during surgery.
- The IntraLase FS laser is the first bladeless and most accurate modality for corneal flap creation available today.
- Retrospective analysis comparing LASIK results with IntraLase™ FS Technology versus the two leading microkeratomes demonstrated that IntraLase™ FS Laser System performed better in three areas important to LASIK results and safety: flap thickness, induced astigmatism, and cell injury.