2008 Lutronic Spectra VRM II - Spectra QT
Part # Frequentcy Doubled Q-switched Nd-YAG Laser
S/N: MQ-H0291T II
Manufacture Date: 2008
This machine is in excellent condition and was just fully serviced. Patient ready!
We offer a 30-day warranty on parts and labor. Worldwide shipping available. See our detailed shipping information for more details.
Please contact us with any questions!
Brilliant Versatility — Industry Leading Dependability
Combining propriety high power design, 4 wavelengths, and fractional handpieces, Lutronic’s Q-Switch system can treat the full spectrum of patients. With built-in safety and customized parameters, even the busiest clinics can provide low-downtime, efficacious treatments at an affordable price.
Brilliantly Rejuvenating Skin
In addition to the Hollywood Laser Peel® no downtime skin rejuvenation treatments, Spectra offers the best in class tattoo removal with superior color coverage, and Lutronic continually expands its treatment applications; Spectra is the first Q-switched Nd:YAG laser cleared for the treatment of melasma. The technically advanced Spectra system offers an edge over other lasers and provides enhanced clinical outcomes.
• High power (1600mj), 4 Wavelengths, Large Spot (8mm)
• Multiple Pulse Durations (5ns & Spectra mode)
• Proprietary Hollywood Laser Peel Mode
• Auto-sensing Handpiece & Spot-size Parameters
• User-programmable Parameters
• Smooth Function Arm Reduces Operator Strain
• First FDA Cleared Q-Switch for Melasma
• Clinically Proven Worldwide
• Uniform Beam Profile
• Auto-calibration and self restoring
• Workhorse — Robust and Durable
SPECTRA OF APPLICATIONS
• Pigmented Lesions
• Vascular Lesions
• Post-acne erythema
• Acne scars
• Tattoo Removal
• Non-ablative Resurfacing
• Hollywood Laser Peel®
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.