Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Excellent
100334 Ingenia 1.5T Omega
1 NNAF920 Ingenia Omega 1.5T R5 Q3
1 NMRB212 dS Torso 1.5T
1 NMRB236 dS Knee 16ch 1.5T
1 NMRB240 dS FootAnkle 8ch 1.5T
1 NMRB242 dS Shoulder 8ch 1.5T
1 NMRB812 mDIXON XD FFE Specialist
1 NMRB681 Vascular positioning pack
1 FMR0340 FlexTilt
1 989801271105 MR Stereo - HiFi system
Customer Is Responsible For Chiller Needs
1 NNAF891 Enhanced Warranty Terms
1 SP007 Rigging Charges
System design optimized not only to provide a 70cm wide bore, but also to provide optimum quality and performance for imaging even the largest patients. Industry-leading magnet, gradient and system body coil designs provide the largest field-of-view for a 70cm system. Xtend offers the best combination of magnet homogeneity and gradient performance over a 55 cm FOV.
• Image eyes-to-thighs in as few as 2 stations
• Excellent large FOV and off-center imaging, ideal even for large patients
• Increased image accuracy for large FOV and multi-station exams
• Xtend ultra-large up to 55 cm field-of-view combined with a 70cm bore system, enabling uncompromised coverage and imaging of large patients.
• Actively-shielded, lightweight design (<3300 kg) and compact fringe field (2.4 x 3.8 m)
footprint for easy siting.
• Ultra-compact patient-friendly magnet design - only 1.5m in length
• Best-in-class magnet homogeneity (1.8 ppm / 50 x 50 x 45 cm V-RMS) for excellent image quality, off-center imaging and fat suppression.
• Superconducting screening coils to reduce magnetic field susceptibility caused by moving external ferrous objects.
• HeliumSave zero boil-off technology for zero helium consumption (0 l/hr) under regular scanning conditions.
• Side turret design for easy installations even with low ceiling and difficult access
High-performance gradients specifically designed for a wide bore magnet. Omega provides a high linearity and maximum peak and slew rate over the entire imaging field of view.
• Gradients with peak amplitude up to 33 mT/m (57 mT/m effective),peak slew rate up to 120 mT/m/ms (208 mT/m/ms effective). All specifications are on axis (x, y and z).
• Superb linearity (< 1.4% over 50 cm FOV) to improve geometric and diffusion accuracy, and to maximize resolution, even at the edges of the field-of-view.
• State-of-the-art water-cooled gradient coil and solid-state amplifier for high fidelity and
100% duty cycle.
• Non-resonant gradient design allows flexible generation of any type of gradient waveform.
• The integrated force-balanced design of the gradient coil and magnet reduces vibrations and ensures acoustic noise is minimized.
• Extremely low eddy currents for short echo times
• AutoSofTone further reduces gradient acoustic noise by up to 30 dB (an 86 % reduction in patient-perceived acoustic noise).