Microm HM 355S Automated Motorized Rotary Microtome
- The Microm HM 355S is a fully automatic microtome used for sectioning of paraffin-embedded samples.
- Fully automated rotary microtome is designed for all paraffin applicatons in clinical, research, and industrial laboratories.
- Ease-of-use, optimal ergonomics, and advanced control capabilities allow users to personalize operations and deliver precise sections repeatedly.
- Designed to reduce the threat of repetitive motion disorder, the control panel is easily placed on the left or right side of the instrument.
- Specimen direction, duration, and speed are controlled with a single knob.
- Blade holder levers are also removable to ensure that user settings are maintained by preventing the accidental shifting of parameters.
- The exceptionally smooth hand wheel ensures consistent sections, and is automated for high-volume labs.
- Selectable, integrated specimen retraction enhances blade longevity and protects the specimen.
- A removable cover plate shields the top of the instrument from cuts and stains.
- To guarantee safe specimen transfer the hand wheel brake locks in any position, and the protective blade guard allows operation without exposing
a blade edge.
- HM 355S Microtome - 905480 with Blade assembly
- Foot Pedal
- Hospital Grade Power Cable
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.