Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Type: Modular Vascular Lab
Model: L500VA Vista Advanced
MPN: L500VA Vista
L500VA - Vista AVS (Advanced Vascular System)A Full-Featured ABI/Vascular System
1 year warranty
Vista AVSâ„¢ System includes: on-screen guide, PVR, 8MHz Doppler, PPG, auto-cluff inflation/deflation, individual site mode, PC software, stand, and 9 cuffs)
The Vista AVSÂ® is a robust, highly versatile system ideal for conducting, interpreting and documenting ABI, TBI and segmental studies with three modalities. An 8 MHz bi-directional Doppler probe can be used to obtain systolic pressure and ankle waveforms required for reimbursement*. Pulse Volume Recording (PVR) quickly capture ankle waveforms. A third modality, photoplethysmography (PPG) probe measure pressures for Toe Brachial Index (TBI) and segmental exams.
The Vista AVSÂ® vascular system features:
- Segmental studies to help locate blockage or narrowing following single-level ABI exam
- Bi-directional Doppler, PVR and PPG modalities
- Automatic ABI, TBI and segmental calculation
- Performs seated ABI exams for mobility impaired patients**
- Obtains dual-ankle pressures, Posterior Tibial (PT) and Dorsalis Pedis (DP) arteries
- Software for reporting, annotating, storage, printing and interfacing with EMR
- Nine cuffs with automatic inflation/deflation to speed up and customize segmental studies
- Optional 5 MHz bi-directional probe provides deeper penetration on larger patients
- The Vista AVSÂ® accommodates both standard and custom protocols. Easy-to-follow test sequences and handheld controller make navigating this system quick and simple.
- The Vista AVS includes PC software for full-page reporting, exam data storage and integration with leading EMR studies.