FREE SHIPPING to the USA and Canada.
We have a few of these New Zealand made nerve stimulators in stock. All appear in good operational and cosmetic condition with minor inconsequential wear and marks on the housings. These devices were tested using a set of diagnostic probes (see last 2 pics) from a different manufacture (Dupaco) which worked fine and are available with one of these units for an additional $40. We also have a couple of Dupaco basic stimulators with probes listed in our DOTmed webstore.
According to the manufacturer:
All Fisher and Paykel INNERVATOR Nerve Stimulators automatically adjust the output voltage to deliver a constant set current, providing leading edge technology that is simple to use.
• Visual and audible current delivery indicators.
• Mute Button, Low Battery indicator
• Maximum output 80mA.
• Alarm for non-delivery of set current
• Repetitive stimulation patterns
• Powered by 3 x 1.5 volt "AA" batteries.
• Compact and lightweight (170mm x 73mm x 43mm and just 0.18 kg).
• Full range of accessories, including mounting brackets.
• INNERVATOR 242 is a non-programmable nerve stimulator (P/N NS242)
• Provides the most commonly used stimulation patterns, including single twitch, train-of-four, and tetanus stimulation. Repetitive stimulation patterns are also available.
• Approved for medical use FDA, CE, Health Canada and other major agencies
No lead set is included with these as we have none in stock. The Fisher Paykel lead set #200NS031is the one most commonly used with this instrument.
US residents will not be charged anything other than what is charged on purchase here at DOTmed. There will be no state or federal taxes or fees due on this item when it is delivered to your location or picked up a USPS outlet a 5 to 10 days after purchase.
Canadians should request an invoice in Canadian $ and will be charged 5% tax (GST).
Overseas shipping will be at cost with Payment by wire transfer or PayPal
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The buyer is purchasing an item(s) which may have been used for medical purposes and may have the potential to again be used for this purpose, however unless otherwise specified, at the time of sale the item is not considered to be bio-medically certified for use in any jurisdiction. The purchased item(s) is simply a device which operates in the limited manner described in the listing and/or electronic and mechanical components.
The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable:
* for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment;
* for compliance with regulations on ownership or use of the purchased item within the jurisdiction in which the purchaser resides and/or uses the item.
The purchaser, by buying this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by Health Canada, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and other national/provincial/territorial/state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to Health Canada or FDA regulation and it is to be used for regulated medical services in the Canada or the USA, your payment for it indicates you are an authorized purchaser and will comply with these regulations. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with Health Canada, the FDA or the regulatory authorities in the jurisdiction in which the item is to be used
If you find the item is not as described in the ad it may be returned for a purchase price refund. Generally, all of our items have an inspection warranty which kicks in upon delivery for a period of 7 to 14 days. It is not an operational warranty as most items sold on DOTmed require biomedical certification before use. If you require additional coverage please contact us prior to purchase.