Using a Piezo-electric crystal, the SleepSense Piezo Crystal Effort Sensor (# 1388) converts chest or abdominal respiration movement to a small analog voltage that provides a clear, reliable indication of respiration waveforms. The sensor may be connected to any AC (low level) channel on the recorder. This sensor features double velcro tabs and safety DIN connectors.
Warranty: Factory 1 Year - Free of Defects in Materials and Quality Workmanship.
NOTE: SleepSense items are for professional use only, and are for sale by or on the order of a physician only. This device is for diagnostic purposes only and not for use as an apnea monitor.
SleepSense Piezo Crystal Effort Sensor Features & Specifications:
- Isolated element provides excellent immunity to environmental atifacts.
- Very strong and stable signal
- Sensors individually calibrated for consistent sensitivity.
- Sturdy mechanical design.
- Sensor Technology: Piezo crystal in ABS box.
- Typical Polygraph Settings:
- Sensitivity: 100 to 300Î¼V / mm.
- Low Frequency Filter: 70 Hz.
- High Frequency Filter: 0.1 Hz.
- Typical Signal Amplitude:
- Typical 1 mV peak to peak.
- Signal amplitudes may vary. Response is dependent on such variables as sensor position, strap tension and polygraph characteristics, etc.
- Physical Size: 3" side to side.
- Cable Length: Sensor: 6'7", 1.5 mm touch-proof connector.
- Weight: 3 oz.
SleepSense Piezo Crystal Effort Sensor Literature:SleepSense Piezo Crystal Effort Sensor Technical Specifications
SleepSense Piezo-Crystal Respiration Effort Sensors User Manual