The ConMed ABCFlex Argon Beam Probe (10 / Case) is designed to help a surgeon achieve non-contact hemostasis with minimal thermal injury of adjacent or underlying tissue.
ABC Probes are ideal for GI applications and are a valuable tool for gastroenterologists. This Argon Beam Probe uses a focused column of ionized argon gas at room temperature to deliver energy to the electrosurgical site. The resulting cool argon beam moves blood away from the bleeding tissue and coagulates directly to the mucosal surface which is intended to limit thermal spread and may result in less necrosis.
FeaturesConMed ABCFlex Argon Beam Probe Features
- Rapid, superficial hemostasis results in less blood loss, less Operating Room time, and improved eschar integrity, helping reduce the costs and risks associated with transfusions.
- Argon gas carries surgical smoke away from the field of view while also reducing unpleasant odors.
- The shallow and consistent depth of the thermal effect helps reduce the chance of post-op bleeding while enhancing healing.
- The low depth and uniformity of the thermal effect may reduce the risk of postoperative infections.
- Ceramic tip doesn't stick to tissue and leaves a clean burn.
- Single use.
ConfigurationsConMed ABCFlex Argon Beam Probe ConfigurationsProduct NumberDescription#133323Original System: 0.09" x 87" (2.3 mm x 220 cm)#133270Original System: 0.09" x 106" (2.3 mm x 270 cm)#133327System 7550: 0.09" x 87" (2.3 mm x 220 cm)#133023System 7550: 0.09" x 106" (2.3 mm x 270 cm)LiteratureConMed ABCFlex Argon Beam Probe Literature
ConMed ABCFlex Argon Beam Brochure