Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Excellent
Type: Ophthalmology Chair and Stand
The Model 7800 is designed for functional and aesthetic compatibility with the Reliance Model 980, 7000, 6200 and 5200 examination chairs. Its sleek, contoured design allows maximum accessibility to patients and efficient operation.
* Counterbalanced Slit Lamp Arm- A locking mechanism under the slit lamp arm lets you adjust its height with a single hand. It has a 12" range of travel, and can be counterbalanced for instruments weighing between 12 and 60 pounds. A switch to raise and lower the chair is available on the slit lamp arm as an option.
* Upper (Refractor) Arm- The Model 5250 refractor arm is standard. The Model 5255 single lock phoropter arm is available as an option at no additional charge. Both arms have a 10" range of vertical travel, accomodate instruments weighing up to 20 pounds, and position at the desired height.
Options include a third instrument arm with a 20 to 50 pound capacity and 10" range of vertical travel. A hanger can be provided for the indirect ophthalmoscope.
* Instrument Wells- The Model 7800 is equipped with three instrument wells which accommodate rechargeable Welch Allyn instruments. In addition the console features raise, lower and auto down switches for the examination chairs.
* Membrane Switches Add Life- Backlit membrane switches located on the instrument console enable you to turn a chart projector on and off, and the raise, lower and autodown functions of a Reliance examination chair Membrane switches last 10-times longer then their mechanical counterparts, and increase safety by eliminating high voltages. They control the intensity of the overhead lamp, and the binding posts typically used for the indirect opthalmoscope.
* Halogen Overhead Lamp- A standard overhead arm on the Model 7800 is equipped with a long-lasting halogen bulb. It provides a bright, direct light source for minor procedures. Low voltage is safer, and the arm adjusts without the need for tools.
* Dimensions and Specifications- Shipping weight: 292 lbs. Height to top of console: 36". Height to top of pole: 71". Base: 21" x 21". Electrical: 115 volts, 60Hz, 3 amperes.
* The U.L. Mark of Quality- The Model 7800 Stand has passed rigorous testing by Underwriters Laboratories, which assures its quality and safety for you and your patients. It also conforms to the CE Standard.
* Wheelchair Access (optional)- An optional extended refractor arm and modified lower slit lamp arm deliver instruments to patients in any model of wheelchair. When ordered with this options, the cost may be applied toward the ADA tax credit.
* Eclipse Room Light Control (optional)- An infrared system controls all room lighting through instrument moves or console switches. Available as an option on all Reliance low voltage stands.