Capture High Definition fundus images and video without the need of a Slit Lamp or dilating drops with the Italian designed D-Eye system.
By using your iPhone or Android smartphone and the free App it takes seconds to open a new patient’s file and start recording,
The new D-Eye Portable Ophthalmoscope attaches to your iPhone 6 or 7,8 to create a high quality ophthalmoscope capable of capturing the interior or the eye.
The D-Eye application in medicine go beyond ophthalmology, currently being used in veterinary and other specialties. D-eye is used to conduct eye examinations and screening anywhere for detection of a variety of disorders:
- No need to use dilating drops to see optic nerve (for certain conditions, see PDF download at the end)
- Neurological disorders associated with the eye
- Children’s friendly as no dilation drops are necessary
- Examination of bed-ridden patients
- Emergency room exams
- Before / After pictures review to patients and family.
- Up to 20 degrees field of view
- No need of external power or lighting
- Perfect for remote areas and sharing through the web
- Corneal glare is non existent
- High Definition Images
- Video recording
- App allows recording of patient’s information
- Optional private storage in the Cloud.
- Apps for iPhone and Android available
- Step by Step Instructions
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Download the App for your iPhone or Android
- Setup the mounting bumper and fundus lens on your smartphone
- Create new file (on the app) if new patient
- Focus the camera as you would do in a normal picture and start recording
- iPhone or Android Bumper (Surrounding holder)
- D-Eye Lens System
- Quick Guide
- Free App download from App store.
CURRENT DELIVERY TIME IS 7 DAYS in U.S.A.
All equipment sales are FINAL, no item can be returned without approval by returns department and must contain RMA #.
If an item is approved for a return it will be assessed a 20% restocking fee, unless it’s due to factory defect and then fee will not be assessed. Factory evaluation is necessary prior to fee being waived.
Buyer has 3 working days from receipt of equipment for claims of shortage or damage of any kind. Claims must be made in writing and in the event of damage; buyer must retain any and all packaging with the equipment for inspection. Failure to retain the packaging will void your rights to relief occurring as a result of transport damages.
No returns are allowed after 15 (fifteen) days of receiving the order for any reason. Special orders, custom fabrication and similar service are non-refundable and non-returnable for any reason.
All returns if approved must be returned to us prepaid and in good conditions. Any deficiencies in the return item due to normal wear, neglect, abuse, shipping damages, etc. are the responsibility of the buyer and deductions for repair will be assessed. The Buyer authorizes Digital Eye Center. to charge the purchaser’s credit card for restocking fees, travel expenses and any other assessed charges from deficiencies as set forth in this paragraph.
All approved refunds will be charged back to the same method of payment within 10 business days after approved the refund.
All equipment unless otherwise noted are FOB Miami, FL
Unless otherwise noted payment is due at time of placement of order.
Costs for overdue accounts sent for collections and/or enforcement of the terms of sale, including legal collection service etc. are the responsibility of the buyer and governing law for all transactions with Digital Eye Center will be construed and interpreted in the state of Florida.