The Welch Allyn Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope is one of the most advanced binocular indirect ophthalmoscopes available. It has state-of-the-art, convenient features and provides a lightweight, comfortable fit, and increased stability. This ophthalmoscope is ideal for specialized physician practices as well as hospital settings.
Warranty: 10 Years.
FeaturesWelch Allyn Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope Features
- Video-aligned optical system ensures precise positioning of components.
- Illumination and visual pathways converge.
- Adjusts to handle interpupillary distances of 49 mm to 74 mm.
- Long-lasting, cost-effective, bright halogen light source.
- Padded leather headband, swooped design and ergonomic controls.
- Excellent visualization and true small-pupil capability.
- SoftTilt moves optics to a stationary position out of your line of vision.
- Optics and mirror assemblies are sealed against dirt and dust.
SpecificationsWelch Allyn Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope Specifications
- Shipping Dimensions: 7.6" x 13.1" x 10.5" (19.4 cm x 33.2 cm x 26.7 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 lb (1.05 kg).
- Interpupillary Distance: 49 mm to 74 mm.
- Accommodation Lenses: +2.00 D and plano.
- Spot Sizes: 20 mm, 50 mm, 80 mm @ 50 cm.
- Light Source: 4.65 V, 12 W Halogen.
- Filters: Safety Filter (full time), Cobalt Blue (or Yellow), Red-Free, Diffuser.
- Headband Adjustment Range: 21.3€ to 25.6€ 54 cm to 65 cm.
- Cord Length: 8' (2.7 m).
ConfigurationsWelch Allyn Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope Configurations
- #12500-D: Includes Cobalt Blue Filter and Diffuser Filter.
- #12500: Includes Cobalt Blue Filter.
- #12500-Y: Includes Yellow Filter.
- #12500-DY: Includes Yellow Filter and Diffuser Filter.
LiteratureWelch Allyn Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope Literature
Welch Allyn 125 Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope Brochure
Welch Allyn 125 Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope Owner's Manual
Welch Allyn 125 Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope Power Source Owner's Manual
Item Name: Ophthalmoscope