The Welch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope is used to detect signs of abnormalities in the eye. It can be a vital tool in assessing vascular changes due to diabetes, hypertension, and swelling of the optic nerve.
Warranty: 10 Years.
The Welch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope allows direct viewing of the fundus. It features a dynamic focusing wheel that allows continuous, smooth action, and more precise control. The greater working distance provides comfort for both practitioner and patient.
Note: Power handle not included.
FeaturesWelch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope Features
- Five times larger view of the fundus vs. standard ophthalmoscopes in an undilated eye.
- Greater working distance improves comfort for both practitioner and patient.
- Halogen HPX lamp provides bright, white light.
- Digitally capture, store, and share fundus images by combining with iExaminer.
- Dynamic focusing wheel allows continuous, smooth action, and more precise control.
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources.
SpecificationsWelch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope Specifications
- Shipping Dimensions: 2.1" x 4.6" x 7.8" (5.4 cm x 11.8 cm x 19.8 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 0.66 lb (0.3 kg).
- Ophthalmoscope Dimensions: 5.125" x 1.4" x 3.75" (13 cm x 3.6 cm x 9.5 cm).
- Ophthalmoscope Weight: 0.5 lb (227 grams).
- Temperature Limitation:
- Operating: 59°F to 104°F (10°C to 49°C).
- Transport/Storage: -4°F to 120°F (-20°C to 55°C).
- Humidity Limitation:
- Operating: 30% to 90%.
- Transport/Storage: 10% to 95%.
- Atmospheric Pressure Limitation: 500 hPa to 1060 hPa.
ConfigurationsWelch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope Configurations
- #11800-V: PanOptic 3.5 V Halogen HPX Veterinary Ophthalmoscope with 3 Spot Sizes, Micro, Small and Large, with add on magnifying lens.
- #11810: 3.5 V Halogen HPX Ophthalmoscope with Slit Aperture, Half-Moon Aperture, Red-Free Filter.
- #11820: 3.5 V Halogen HPX Ophthalmoscope with Slit Aperture, Red-Free Filter, Cobalt-Blue Filter on Corneal Viewing Lens.
- #11820-L: 3.5 V SureColor LED Ophthalmoscope with Slit Aperture, Red-Free Filter, Cobalt-Blue Filter on Corneal Viewing Lens.
LiteratureWelch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope Literature
Welch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope and iExaminer System Brochure
Welch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope Directions for Use
Welch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope - Innovative Optics for Panoramic Views of the Fundus
Item Name: Ophthalmoscope