71813 - Hospital Systems Cogent Single Patient Training Headwall.
Timer is on the left side
The Cogent™ Training Headwalls are specifically designed for teaching labs and institutions. The vertical headwall provides Vacuum, Air and simulates Oxygen* just by plugging the unit into an electrical outlet. The Cogent™ provides an inexpensive and quick method for simulating a patient room’s medical gas services. The vertical equipment track incorporated into the unit allow for space management and organization.
* A solution that will save thousands of dollars over a traditional centralized system
* In a few hours you have a fully functional patient room simulation of working Oxygen*, Air and
Vacuum service with hospital accurate flow rates and hospital grade receptacles
* Cogents. can be added one at a time as your budget permits
* The Cogent. can be moved with ease when lab spacing needs change
* The Cogent. provides any lab, regardless of size, a cost effective replication of a patient room.
* The Cogent. is only 5" deep by 21" wide and 36" high, which fits in almost any existing space.
Special dimensions can be provided to suit your needs.
* Installation is simple: locate the Cogent. in position near the bed, secure it to the building wall, plug in the 6 inch electric cord to an outlet and you are up and running.
1 Oxygen Outlet
1 Vacuum Outlet
1 Medical Air Outlet
1 Electrical Receptacle, Duplex, Red
1 Electrical Receptacle, Duplex, Ivory
1 Vacuum Pump
1 Air Compressor
1 Timer Switch for Pump and Compressor
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.