Vendor Life Sciences - LSI
Item MODULAB W/CART, 2 PROBES, color display MONITOR, CPU, MANUAL &RC
Serial # NA
Voltage 120V, 50-60HZ
Made In: USA
Date of manufacture 1999 (monitor)
System includes the following:
LSI MVL Probe 9.2 Mhz
LSI MVL Probe 3.5 MHZ SN 15598
LSI MVL Manual
LSI Remote control
LSI MVL report version 1.08a
LSI MVL report version 1.08a
LSI MVL report version 3.06a
Windows 95 startup disk
Windows pre installation version 1
LSI MVL gold test version 2
LSI MVL gold test version 3
LSI MVL report version 1.11
LSI MVL utility version 3
CUST Part : PPG
TIS P/N 110-29003-00 qty 04
LSI MVL PVR calibrated v-lock cuff – various sizes qty 10
Shamrock Tech co. model C409-D monitor Dom 1999
Stocks ID: 2727
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
Overall Condition: Very Good
Physical Condition: Very Good- Kindly see all images before bidding!
Working Condition: Seems to be working Very Good - Not tested technically or professionally at our end --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! (Exercise your judgment while buying as no returns accepted)Labeled functional by the hospital!
Biomed check is strongly recommended before use
Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
1. IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM THEN CLICK “BUY NOW”
2. PAYMENT MODE: PAYPAL
3. YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO MAKE PAYMENT AT PAYPAL
4. More images are available on demand
5. Warranty: 15 days money back, with in USA only. Shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Buyer’s pay the return shipping charges
6. No warranty is being offered for AS IS – Parts only items or items with Unknown condition
7. All international sales are final!
8. Please note that shipping charges are based on weight & meant for Lower 48 US states only
9. International Customers: shipping charges would be billed separately
10. Shipping Carriers: various; client can use their own shipping!
1. "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
2. This item is Being Sold in AS IS condition & the seller assumes no responsibility for the proper or improper use of the product. If the item is to be used in conjunction with patient care and/or diagnosis, it is responsibility of the buyer to get proper certifications/licenses for the use of the item. It would be highly recommended and wise to have a bio-med completely check the product for its performance and safety parameters before actual use for patient care and/or diagnosis.
3. Medical science is an ever changing field and Information provided, may be, outdated, partial or incomplete and may be inaccurate or useless or contain mistakes. Seller disclaims any obligation, responsibility or liability, which concerns or relates to any information, product or services and is not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this product, web page and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. It is stated that nothing on this page should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and seller exclude all representations and warranties relating to the contents.
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.