Zoll Stat-Padz HVP Multi-Function Defibrillator Electrodes are the fastest, easiest-to-use Multi-Function Electrodes optimized for emergency resuscitation situations. They are compatible with Zoll M, E, R, and X Series Defibrillators and come wrapped in an easy-to-open speed pack with anatomically correct diagrams for quick resuscitation. They may be preconnected to save critical application time.
Zoll Stat-Padz HVP Multi-Function Defibrillator Electrode Features & Specifications:
- Preconnect: Saves critical application time.
- Speed Pack Saves time by reducing cord tangles and fumbling.
- Anatomically correct diagrams that facilitate proper placement of electrode pad placement.
- Polymer gel enhances lateral conductivity, which means less skin effects.
- Center energy feed distributes energy uniformly.
- Gel sponge backing.
- Round front and rectangular back pads, diagramed to facilitate proper pad placement.
- Shelf Life: 24 months.
- Conductive Gel: Polymer Hydrogel.
- Lead Wire Length: 24".
Zoll Stat-Padz HVP Multi-Function Defibrillator Electrodes:
Zoll Stat-Padz HVP Multi-Function Defibrillator Electrodes Literature:
Zoll Complete Electrode Product Guide
Zoll CPR stat padz and CPR-D padz with Real CPR Help