The Masimo Rad-5v Handheld Pulse Oximeter uses Masimo SET pulse oximetry to provide accurate readings even during patient movement or in low-perfusion situations, and to reduce false alarms by up to 95%.
Warranty: 1 Year From First Use, Within 14 Months of Shipment for Devices / 6 Months From First Use, Up To 8 Months from Shipment for Reusable Accessories.
This unit features a large, easy to read color display and an easy to use interface for quick setup. The compact and lightweight handheld design is perfect for spot-checks and triage.
FeaturesMasimo Rad-5v Handheld Pulse Oximeter Features
- Lightweight handheld design.
- FastStart technology allows for rapid measurement at startup.
- Measures Perfusion Index.
- Signal IQ indicator shows signal quality.
- Up to 30 hours of battery life.
- Audible and visual alarms for sensor off and low battery.
- Choice of LNOP (Low Noise Optical Probe with separated cable) or LNCS (Low Noise Cabled Sensor with Cable attached).
SpecificationsMasimo Rad-5v Handheld Pulse Oximeter Specifications
- Dimensions: 6.2" x 3.0" x 1.4".
- Weight: 13 oz.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 122 °F.
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 158 °F.
- Operating Humidity: 5 - 95% (non-condensing).
- Operating Altitude: -1,000 to 18,000 ft.
- Measurement Range:
- SpO2: 1 - 100%.
- Pulse Rate: 25 - 240 bpm.
- Perfusion Index: 0.02% - 20%.
- Saturation Accuracy:
- ± 3 Digits at 70 - 100% Saturation, No Motion.
- ± 2 Digits for Adults and Pediatrics at 70 - 100% Saturation, Motion.
- ± 3 Digits for Neonates at 70 - 100% Saturation, Motion.
- ± 2 Digits for Adults and Pediatrics at 70 - 100% Saturation, Low Perfusion.
- ± 3 Digits for Neonates at 70 - 100% Saturation, Low Perfusion.
- Pulse Rate Accuracy:
- No Motion: ± 3 Digits.
- Motion: ± 5 Digits.
- Low Perfusion: ± 3 Digits.
- O2 Saturation: 1%.
- Pulse Rate: 1 bpm.
- Type: Four x AA Alkaline.
- Capacity: Over 30 Hours.
- EMC Classification: IEC 60601-1-2 Class B.
- Equipment Classification: IEC 60601-1-1/UL 60601-1.
- Type of Protection: Internally powered (battery power).
- Degree of Protection-Patient Cable: Type BF-Applied Part.
- Mode of Operation: Spot Check.
PackagesMasimo Rad-5v Handheld Pulse Oximeter Packages
- #9197: Red DCI-DC3 Sensor, LNOP or LNCS Patient Cable, User Manual, and a Protective Boot with integrated table stand.
- DCI-DC3 Sensor included is a Direct Connect Adult Finger Sensor.
- #9199: LNCS or LNOP Sensor Sample Pack, LNOP Patient Cable, User Manual, and a Protective Boot with integrated table stand.
- Two Sensor Sample Packs Available:
- LNCS Sample Pack 1899: One Adult, One Pediatric, One Infant.
- LNOP Sample Pack 2262: One Adult, One Pediatric, One Infant.
LiteratureMasimo Rad-5v Handheld Pulse Oximeter Literature
Masimo Rad-5v Spec Sheet