Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Type: Pump PCA
Model: APM II Pain Manage
Warranty: 30 day exchange
This is public heath system surplus in good working order. This Single channel infusion pump is for analgesia delivery. It has both Bolus & PCA modes. No AC power supply, Bolus remote or reservoir is included. These pumps use 2 standard 9 VDC batteries.
* Dimensions 6.75H x 4.0W x 2.3D in (17.1 x 10x2 x 5.8 cm),
* Weight Approximately two pounds (1.0kg)
* Power Sources AC: Wall plug-in AC power supply List 13036 with 12 foot (3.6 meters) cord and molded plug.
Input 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 0.18A.
Output 12 VDC, 400 mA.
* Battery Two 9-V batteries
* Volume Minimum: 0.1 mL. Maximum: 1000 mL
* Bolus & PCA Minimum: 0.1 mL. Maximum: 25.0 mL
* Lockout Time 5 to 999 minutes
* Loading Dose Minimum: 0.1 mL. Maximum: 25.0 mL
For an additional $15 I have one of these units with the locking clear plastic reservoir protector. It is the pump in pic # 3.
Overseas shipping available at cost.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The buyer is purchasing an item(s) which may have been used for medical purposes and may have the potential to again be used for this purpose, however unless otherwise specified, at the time of sale the item is not considered to be bio-medically certified for use in any jurisdiction. The purchased item(s) is simply a device which operates in the limited manner described in the listing and/or electronic and mechanical components.
The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable:
* for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment;
* for compliance with regulations on ownership or use of the purchased item within the jurisdiction in which the purchaser resides and/or uses the item.
The purchaser, by buying this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by Health Canada, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and other national/provincial/territorial/state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to Health Canada or FDA regulation and it is to be used for regulated medical services in the Canada or the USA, your payment for it indicates you are an authorized purchaser and will comply with these regulations. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with Health Canada, the FDA or the regulatory authorities in the jurisdiction in which the item is to be used.