Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Type: Pump PCA
Model: 3300 programable
Warranty: 7 day inspection
Free shipping to the USA & Canada with PayPal payment.
A Graseby 3400 syringe pump is also now available from RaynorShine Enterises at $325, shipping included (to the USA and Canada(. It is pictured in the last 3 pics in this ad. Please contact us for further information.
This is a moderately used pump which responds to controls and appears in good condition. It was last in use in the Canadian public health system. The cover locks and the key is included. As with any instrument of this type it should be bio-med certified before use in a medical environment. It is 120 V, but can be switched to 220 - 240 V (see below).
The Graseby Medical Model 3300 Syringe Pump is being used world wide for a variety of strong and weak analgesics for both adults and children. A range of syringe brands may be used and a variety of external devices can be connected via the RS232 port. It is safe, easy to use and effective for all types of PCA applications.
- AC Power Supply: 120 V can be switched to220 V, 50/60 Hz
- Battery type: Sealed lead acid
- Battery Charge: 8 hours when fully charged and under normal operating conditions.
BD Plastipak 20, 30, 50/60 ml
Braun Omnifix 20, 30, 50/60 ml
Braun Perfusor 50 ml (optional)
Monojet 20, 30/35 50/60 ml
Terumo 20, 30/35 50/60 ml
Fresenius Injectomat 50 ml
DBL Rapiject 50 ml (prefilled)
- Electrical safety: CSA, UL, Class II, Type CF Drip-proof
BS 5724 Part 1
IEC 601 Part 1
- Printer/Monitor port: D-type 9 way connector (RS232)
Gaseby manual directions for switch voltage input:
AC voltage and fuse adjustment
CAUTION: If the pumps internal AC supply voltage setting is altered both the labels on the underside of the pump must be changed (to indicate the correct AC voltage) and the correctly rated fuse must be fitted.
The pump can be set to operate on a 220-240 V or 100-120 V AC voltage supply.
To change the AC operating voltage settings (as detailed in the following sections), the casing has to be opened and two push-on connectors on the Regulator board adjusted.
The AC supply fuse rating must also be changed.
AC voltage adjustment
1. Take the casing apart
2. Check/ alter the position of the two push-on connectors on the Regulator board (these connectors are attached to a black and a grey wire).
The alternative settings are as follows:
220-240 V 100-120 V
Grey: PL4 Grey: PL7
Black: PL8 Black: PL3
3. Move the two blank connectors so that they cover the two unused alternative voltage terminals.
1. Remove the protecting cover from fuse FS2. If required, fit the correct time delay fuse (T50 mA for 220-240 V; T 100 mA for 100-120V).
2. Refit the fuse cover ensuring that it goes outside all four spring connectors.
3. Taking care not to trap any leads, reassemble the casing 4. If necessary, stick a new adhesive voltage rating label over the existing label on the underside of the pump.
Please write if you would like a PDF copy of the Users Manual for this pump.
US based buyers will pay only what is billed directly on purchase at check out on DOTmed. No other charges will be due on delivery.
Canadian buyers should request an invoice in Canadian funds to which tax at 5% (GST) will be added.
Buyers in other locations will have to request a shipping quote before purchase. We will charge only the actual cost of the item + shipping, however duties and fees may be charged after importation depending on the location.
Buyer Protection - Verified PayPal seller.
VISA & MasterCard also accepted if the Instant Purchase button is used.
Bio-medical inspection by qualified personnel should be completed before use in a medical environment.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The buyer is purchasing an item(s) which may have been used for medical purposes and may have the potential to again be used for this purpose, however unless otherwise specified, at the time of sale the item is not considered to be bio-medically certified for use in any jurisdiction. The purchased item(s) is simply a device which operates in the limited manner described in the listing and/or electronic and mechanical components.
The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable:
* for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment;
* for compliance with regulations on ownership or use of the purchased item within the jurisdiction in which the purchaser resides and/or uses the item.
The purchaser, by buying this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by Health Canada, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and other national/provincial/territorial/state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to Health Canada or FDA regulation and it is to be used for regulated medical services in the Canada or the USA, your payment for it indicates you are an authorized purchaser and will comply with these regulations. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with Health Canada, the FDA or the regulatory authorities in the jurisdiction in which the item is to be used.