The Welch Allyn Scale-Tronix 6702 Oversized Wheelchair Scale is used by clinicians to weigh patients of up to 1,000 pounds.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Welch Allyn Scale-Tronix 6702 Oversized Wheelchair Scale is designed to weigh patients with mobility issues. Patients can be weight while seated in a wheelchair or chair, or while standing. The low-profile platform of this scale easily accommodates standing patients and is accessible to those with limited mobility.
FeaturesWelch Allyn Scale-Tronix 6702 Oversized Wheelchair Scale Features
- Low-profile, stable platform helps prevent falls.
- Cordless, portable design supports mobility while maintaining balance.
- Never needs zeroing, helping you weigh a continuous stream of patients.
- Allows quick reweighs while patients are still on the scale.
- Handrail helps unsteady patients without affecting readings.
- Quick recall keeps the last reading, even after the patient has left the scale.
SpecificationsWelch Allyn Scale-Tronix 6702 Oversized Wheelchair Scale Specifications
- Weighing Capacity: 1,000 lb (454 kg).
- Readout: Large, bright light-emitting diode display. Selectable weight displayed in pounds or kilograms. Indicator light to show selected units.
- Platform Dimensions: 28.25" x 29.25" x 3.25" (72 cm x 74 cm x 8.3 cm).
- Resolution (factory default): 0.1 lb (100 g).
- Power Source:
- Battery: 6 D alkaline batteries.
- Power Adapter:
- Medical grade UL listed external power supply.
- Nominal Input Voltage: 100 - 240 V AC +/-5%.
- Nominal Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Nominal Input Current: 0.3 - 0.15 Arms @ max load.
LiteratureWelch Allyn Scale-Tronix 6702 Oversized Wheelchair Scale Literature
Welch Allyn Masted Scales Directions for Use
Welch Allyn Masted Scales Service Manual
Item Name: Scale