The ConMed System 1200 Smoke Evacuator is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The System 1200 Smoke Evacuator reduces the levels of smoke in the operating room that may contain toxic gases and vapors (such as benzene, hydrogen cyanide, and formaldehyde, bioaerosols, dead and live cellular material [including blood fragments] and viruses).
FeaturesConMed System 1200 Smoke Evacuator Features
- Boost Mode (maximum suction 34 cfm) for smokier conditions.
- Normal Mode (maximum suction 20 cfm) for standard conditions.
- Coordinated activation with the electrosurgical generator, effectively clearing the field of view. The system incorporates a 3-second delay in shut-off to evacuate smoke.
- Suction control and suction level indicator, offering the O.R. staff optimal control of smoke evacuation.
- SmartFilter Filter Life Indicator, providing visual confirmation when the filter should be changed, with a filter efficiency rating of 99.999% ULPA grade. The filter is completely enclosed to protect the healthcare professional.
- Weight: 12.8 lb (5.8 kg).
AccessoriesConMed System 1200 Smoke Evacuator Accessories
The System 1200 Smoke Evacuator is commonly purchased with:
- System 1200 Smart Filter (#60-8055-001).
- LEEP Tubing - 1/4" (#60-6815-001).
LiteratureConMed System 1200 Smoke Evacuator Literature
ConMed System 1200 Smoke Evacuator Service Manual