The Tuttnauer 5596 Autoclave (#5596-1V) comes as a recessed wall model with a single, automatic vertical sliding door, and Pre/Post Vacuum Class B feature. For a standalone model, a stainless steel cabinet is available (see Accessories).
Note: This model is designed for recessed wall housing (not pictured above). Steel cabinet is sold separately.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Tuttnauer 5596 Autoclave is a large capacity standing sterilizer that's ideal for laboratories and hospitals. It has 9 cubic feet of space to fit a variety of equipment that needs sterilizing. Coupled with the Rack and Shelves, Loading Cart, or Transfer Carriage, users can quickly load equipment for the sterilizing process and program using the touchpad. This device is user-friendly and has security features that include access levels and user passwords, ethernet connection, and an internal battery backup.
If your facility does not have an in-house steam source or pressurized air, Tuttnauer offers these sources as additional accessories (see Accessories tab).
FeaturesTuttnauer 5596 Autoclave Features
- Model with a single, automatic vertical sliding door for less hands-on cleaning.
- Security features that include access levels and user passwords.
- Made of anti-corrosion stainless steel.
- Compatible for both hospitals and laboratories.
SpecificationsTuttnauer 5596 Autoclave Specifications
- Weight: 1760 lbs (798 kg).
- Chamber Dimensions: 20" x 20" x 38".
- Chamber Volume: 9 Cubic Feet (250 Liters).
- Door Type: Automatic Vertical Sliding Door.
- Steam Options: House Steam Standard (Optional Integral Steam Generator).
- Mounting Options: Cabinet Enclosed or Recessed Through Wall (Left or Right Service).
- Class Type: Class B, Pre/Post Vacuum Standard.
- Loading Equipment: Rack & 2 Shelves Standard (Optional Loading Cart & Transfer Carriage).
- External Dimensions: 33" x 75" x 53".
- Plant Steam Supply Pipe Size: 3/4" NPT.
- Plant Steam Supply Flow Rate: 100 Lbs/Hr Peak - 22 Lbs/Cycle Avg.
- Building Drain: 2" ODT.
- Compressed Air Requirements: 75-95 PSIG Dynamic, 3.5 SCFM. 3/8” NPT.
- Electrical Requirements (Control System): 1-Phase, 120v, 50/60Hz. 20A.
AccessoriesTuttnauer 5596 Autoclave Accessories
- #RS-5596: Tuttnauer 5596 Rack and Two Shelves.
- #P-GEN0011: Tuttnauer 5596 Steam Generator with Automatic Blow Down.
- #CAB-5596-1V: Tuttnauer 5596 Stainless Steel Cabinet.
- #LC-5596: Tuttnauer 5596 Loading Cart.
- #TC-5596: Tuttnauer 5596 Transfer Carriage.
- #1760440: Tuttnauer Air Compressor.
- #LC2PC40GVFSO2SS-01: Tuttnauer Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment System.
LiteratureTuttnauer 5596 Autoclave Literature
Tuttnauer Laboratory and Scientific Line Horizontal Steam Sterilizers Brochure
Tuttnauer 44 and 55 Compact Sterilizer Series Specifications